The Fast Food Thread

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
Trimino is delicious and only like 30 calories a bottle.

Powerade zero is really good.

Vitamin water zero is my favorite because they have such a huge variety of flavors.

• 1Like
  • 1Quality Calories
Reactions: 1 users

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
What are the best diet / zero calorie beverages?

Turns out I like Powerade Zero more than I like regular Powerade
I love that Sparkling Ice stuff. Its carbonated so it satisfys your soda cravings and all the flavors are really good for the most part. It also has a large variety of over a dozen flavors. They are 17 ounces and i often see them for 10 for 10. They have a 12 pack for like 8 bucks usually but its always the same 4 flavors. They are good though.

Sparkling Ice – Sparkling Ice® is a fruity, flavorful sparkling water—without all the sugar. If you want to put a little sparkle in your sip, look no further.

• 2Like

Fifey

Trakanon Raider

Turns out I like Powerade Zero more than I like regular Powerade
Most bubbly waters are zero or sub 10 calories and come in a variety of flavors/brands that you can usually find something good. I was drinking a lot of em a while back when I stopped drinking beer and it helped me get through the ritual part.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
I drink a lot of unsweet tea. Cutting pop wasn't a problem but man I love fruit juices.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

PatrickStar

Trakanon Raider
Although not zero calories I went with coconut water. I used to drink that shit the Asians pack into a small plastic bottle with chunks inside. Then lo and behold 20 years later and its a health fad so the prices went up. Love me the taste of coconut.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
I've tried to like coconut, but it's just one of those flavors I can't get into. Which is too bad, because my potassium levels suck usually, so coconut water would be great for me.

Lately my favorite zero calorie sparking water is Clear American (Walmart brand) Cherry Limeade. It's got aspartame in it, tho, so I've been trying to find something new to drink. Thanks for the suggestions guys.

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Fresca is so damn good. Like damn. Can't even stand most diet, but Fresca is different.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Screenshotted>

Water, Tea, and Coffee.

10-Things-Happen-When-You-Drink-Only-Water.jpg

MOOD-BrewedTeaWithSachets-_1_1024x1024.jpg

150929101049-black-coffee-stock-exlarge-169.jpg

• 1Supertaster

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
Fresca is so damn good. Like damn. Can't even stand most diet, but Fresca is different.

This. Black cherry citrus Fresca is like goddamn crack for me. Next up is water with Crystal Light Wild Strawberry mixed in, oh my god. This shit was amazing back when they had the flavor for soda stream so I could carbonate that shit. I was off soda for a couple years thanks to that, but they don't make it anymore. Now it's Fresca.

• 1Like

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
This. Black cherry citrus Fresca is like goddamn crack for me. Next up is water with Crystal Light Wild Strawberry mixed in, oh my god. This shit was amazing back when they had the flavor for soda stream so I could carbonate that shit. I was off soda for a couple years thanks to that, but they don't make it anymore. Now it's Fresca.
I go original. But next trip to the store I'm getting black cherry citrus!

Favorite crystal light flavor is strawberry orange banana. Outta control!

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
I think the stores near here only have barebones Fresca flavors. Black Cherry Citrus sounds like it would be my new favorite beverage, tho. I'm a sucker for tart cherry stuff.

• 2Like

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
I wish I could stomach sugar substitutes, but they always leave a really strong after taste that is just not enjoyable for me.

Wake Up Man
<Banned>
Ya'll ain't drinkin Pink Water? Getchu a glass water pitcher, some good water (not tap with chlorine etc), squeeze a lemon into it, and get some cherries and cut slices into them so their juices can seep into the water (or just smash em up), and refrigerate that shit. Maybe toss in some fresh mint. Paint some happy little trees, you know, whatever you want. This is your Pink Water. The cherries make for some god tier tasty water when you get to the last of it.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
Polar flavored carbonated water, diet A&W root beer, Taso green tea with lemongrass and spearmint (make into unsweetened iced tea). And coffee.

• 1Like

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
What does the first part of this sentence have to do with the second part?

Mainly because aspartame has started tasting kind of bitter to me. But also paranoia because I've read a lot about how aspartame could potentially cause health problems. I do realize most of the hard science that supports that is from several decades ago, and nothing modern has confirmed it, tho.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
I drink like 6 liters of flavored Polar seltzer every day. It's good and fairly cheap. Though nothing is cheaper than plain old water.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
I like Polar and La Croix. I usually just drink water, though.