The Fast Food Thread

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Cajun is my favorite at Hungry Howie's. The one by me started to really suck at putting a decent amount of flavoring on the crust, though. I haven't gotten HH in a long time now.

you can ask for extra flavor, up to triple, for no extra cost

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
bummer.

one of my IRL buds up here asks them to "drench" it in butter cheese, and they put so much on it that's its disgusting to me. but they do it for him.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Just went to check my McDonald's app to see if maybe finally they had some good deals again, and it told me that my account has been deleted. No indication why, no email, nothing. I didn't cheat the system or anything either. I don't even know how I would. The worst I did was use the free sandwich thing for a couple dbl quarter pounders before they explicitly exempted them, but aside from that being a couple months ago, that isn't against any terms at the time.

Anyone else have this happen? I can't remember how I signed up either, whether it was email, FB, G+ etc. but I'm not seeing anything on any of the emails associated with them.

I'm sure I can just make another one, but still kind of weird I feel. What's the point of deleting accounts? I even used it within the last month just to get a free fry because I was eating there anyway.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
I haven't used it in a long time. The deals started being lame.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Just went to check my McDonald's app to see if maybe finally they had some good deals again, and it told me that my account has been deleted. No indication why, no email, nothing. I didn't cheat the system or anything either. I don't even know how I would. The worst I did was use the free sandwich thing for a couple dbl quarter pounders before they explicitly exempted them, but aside from that being a couple months ago, that isn't against any terms at the time.

Anyone else have this happen? I can't remember how I signed up either, whether it was email, FB, G+ etc. but I'm not seeing anything on any of the emails associated with them.

I'm sure I can just make another one, but still kind of weird I feel. What's the point of deleting accounts? I even used it within the last month just to get a free fry because I was eating there anyway.

I HAVE cheated the system and my account is fine. You should be able to just use another Google account or something and be good to go. If I were you tho I would be curious enough to call customer service to ask why it happened.

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
I stopped using the McD's app when the deals become pure dogshit. You don't give away $1 double quarter pounders and shit then switch us off to a free medium fry.. Fuck you Ronald McDonald eat a bag of baby dicks.

5E1KidR.jpg

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
I HAVE cheated the system and my account is fine. You should be able to just use another Google account or something and be good to go. If I were you tho I would be curious enough to call customer service to ask why it happened.
Yeah I made another one easily enough, hoping that I'd get that one-time-only $1 sandwich that they gave when I created it the first time. No dice. Looks like I'm on the fuck Ronald train too. As I've mentioned before, the Wendy's near me is faster and better at every single item anyway.

• 1Like

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
I stopped using the McD's app also.

That's OK, because they have that $4 pick two for breakfast sandwiches now. So that's the only thing I've ordered the past month or two.

• 1Like

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Had this again today. Naked Chicken Chalupa with a mini shredded chicken to wrap it in. It is a little overpriced though with 2 chalupa's and 2 mini's costing like $10 plus you have to add the drink. Meh. Next time I think I might just try some other shit and add wild sauce to it.

_uo0J3D_kzlTxwe7Fy3IZ363HALN2_ckIrhIvoK8fXc.jpg

Khane

Got something right about marriage
The naked chicken chalupas seem expensive until you realize that is way more chicken than you would get in any other item on the menu. And it's not even close.

• 1Like

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
The naked chicken chalupas seem expensive until you realize that is way more chicken than you would get in any other item on the menu. And it's not even close.

That is a fair point. There is way more meat on those things than pretty much any other item they sell.

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
Had this again today. Naked Chicken Chalupa with a mini shredded chicken to wrap it in. It is a little overpriced though with 2 chalupa's and 2 mini's costing like $10 plus you have to add the drink. Meh. Next time I think I might just try some other shit and add wild sauce to it.

_uo0J3D_kzlTxwe7Fy3IZ363HALN2_ckIrhIvoK8fXc.jpg

The wild sauce + steak quesadilla is my jam. So cheap and good.