cottage cheese in a lasagna

clint-eastwood-snarls.gif

• 5Worf
  • 3Solidarity
  • 2Like
Reactions: 9 users

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Kid started preschool this week and did really well so we told him he could eat anywhere he wanted today for lunch. Of course he wanted friendlys ice cream. I got regular food because I'm a regular adult male and it was so nasty. Double cheese burger, cheese was very sour/tangy, had that Kraft Singles taste I hate. The fries were definitely microwaved. Had that dry soggyness that only microwaved french fries get. Very disappointing. Their menu is awful too.

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
You did Friendly's wrong. The only thing you should ever order there is the Honey BBQ Chicken Supermelt. It's sloppy, soggy, and oh so delicious.

lunch-dinner_sandwiches_honey-bbq-chicken-supermelt.jpg

I love Friendly's for their awesome no-fucks-given 99% fried food menu. I love that they don't even pretend to offer healthy choices. Even most of their salads involve fried components.

Your kid has great taste in ice cream, too. While it's not the highest quality ice cream, some of the sundaes at Friendly's are damn good. I can never eat enough of their Reeses Pieces sundae.

• 2Like
  • 1Quality Calories
Reactions: 2 users

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
WTF is this powdered cheese business? This is getting my inner Mexican pretty goddamn upset

I just laughed for like 2-3 minutes straight; couldn't help myself

So, I spent most of my life in KC, but even here it's only in PART of KC. I live and work in North Kansas City now, and north of the river this "powdered cheese on mexican food" is a legit thing. But I didn't even know this shit existed until a couple of years ago. And people here eat the SHIT out of it, too.

(though not quite at cottage cheese in a lasagna levels of upset).

LOLOLOLOL

Go google "cottage cheese crock pot lasagna"

Ain't no party like a white trash party

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
Had KFC chicken tonight for the first time in years. Maybe decades. It's delicious, so I ate three pieces. Now I feel like shit.

Exactly as remembered.

• 2Like
  • 2Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>

So, I spent most of my life in KC, but even here it's only in PART of KC. I live and work in North Kansas City now, and north of the river this "powdered cheese on mexican food" is a legit thing. But I didn't even know this shit existed until a couple of years ago. And people here eat the SHIT out of it, too.

LOLOLOLOL

Go google "cottage cheese crock pot lasagna"

Ain't no party like a white trash party
Ec2TVI1.gif

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Lanx

<Prior Amod>

a few weeks ago went to a company pool party, service by some food truck outta KC. i think it was ny grill or something.

I went up to the guy and was like i'm from Bensonhurst dawg, he's like i'm from flatbush!!! I said you know i'm gonna get that Cubano then! and throw in an empanada too!

I was disappointed.

• 2Worf

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
Any of you Dallas Mofos been to Weinberger's Deli?

For the most part, every deli I've ever been in was close the same and hard to tell apart. Weinberger's blew my socks off. Some of the best damn sandwiches I've ever had. I personally can't stop eating the Habana Cuban

Grilled Roast Pork, Genoa Salami & Ham, Mojo Criollo Mustard, Melted Provolone, Kosher Dill Planks, Pressed on 10" Cuban Roll. That Mojo Criollo mustard don't play. Next up I'm going to try an Italian beef and after that a Meatloaf sandwich.

Menu – Weinbergers Deli

• 1Quality Calories
Reactions: 1 user

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
There a bunch of food trucks that set up in an alley next to the office every Wednesday and Friday. And the dope ass sandwich truck is there today. Bread is perfection. I don't know how it can be both crunchy and soft but they nail it.

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
https://www.cnn.com/2018/09/01/us/strangest-nfl-stadium-foods-2018-tailgating/index.html

Check out the DMV Super Burrito at that link. I'm going to a Redskins game this season, so I will definitely be attempting to purchase this and eat it proudly. Finally, a reason to look forward to going to this shithole of a stadium to see this shitpile of a team.

180829162146-09-strange-nfl-stadium-foods-exlarge-169.jpg

Available at: The Washington Redskins' FedExField
Like the Gridiron Challenge Burger, this behemoth falls squarely into the "shareable" category for most normal humans.
The Redskins' new DMV Super Burrito tips the scales at around five pounds and is stuffed with three pounds of chicken and half-smoked sausage, plus two pounds of Spanish rice, lettuce, tomato, avocado, and black bean salsa.

• 2Like

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
I feel like I'd be a gigantic hypocrite if I criticized that.

But I also love sauerkraut, corned beef and mustard, so I'd probably try it.

• 1Like
  • 1Dislike

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
I feel like I'd be a gigantic hypocrite if I criticized that.

But I also love sauerkraut, corned beef and mustard, so I'd probably try it.

I've had a reuben pizza before, with russian dressing as the sauce. It was pretty tasty.

• 2Like

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Yeah there's a local chain called Pizza My Heart and they have a mustard & pastrami pizza. It's surprisingly decent. Not great, but not inedible by any means.

Pastrami, Pepperoncini, Sweety Drop Peppers, Gourmet Mustard

PMH-PIZZAS-387-San-Andreas.jpg

They make a lot of wacky pizzas.

MENU – Pizza My Heart

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user