The Fast Food Thread

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Switzerland is absurdly expensive. I remember ordering a G&T at a bar in Basel once and the dude measured out the fucking one shot for it and charged me 15 CHF. At the time that was damn near $18. For a fucking well G&T. It's a beautiful country but the prices can go fuck themselves.

I say this as I'm preparing for a lengthy Iceland vacation in two months where I know I'll deal with the same situation.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Metalhead

Blackwing Lair Raider
I had the jalapeno spicy chicken sandwich from BK today. It was surprisingly really good. Jalapenos had some good heat to them and there wasnt just a mountain of them on top of the sandwich. Bacon was pretty crisp too.

• 1Like

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Switzerland is absurdly expensive. I remember ordering a G&T at a bar in Basel once and the dude measured out the fucking one shot for it and charged me 15 CHF. At the time that was damn near $18. For a fucking well G&T. It's a beautiful country but the prices can go fuck themselves.

I say this as I'm preparing for a lengthy Iceland vacation in two months where I know I'll deal with the same situation.

I ordered same thing at a place in Singapore and it cost me $22 and it was like a pre-mixed bottled drink.

• 1Like

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
If they made a mistake, it's what I was supposed to have.

• 1Like

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
EDE84D38-C1DC-4921-823A-8C70AB28BB43.jpeg

This bag = Hekotat Hekotat priest

my stomach = any rogue

Ya done son

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
So you're saying your stomach is full of ulcers and eating these chips somehow soothes the endless pain?

That would require him to actually cast renew ( buy me a 20 oz YooHoo).

He’s a cheapskate.

• 1Worf

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Then I completely fail at understanding your chips analogy. Could you put it in plain text for my pleb ass?

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Then I completely fail at understanding your chips analogy. Could you put it in plain text for my pleb ass?
Rogues are OP as shit right now in WoW PvP. His stomach being a rogue and the bag being a priest, or any other class for that matter, means that he polished off the whole bag.

• 1Like