The Fast Food Thread

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
God damnit, Taco Bell, I buy nearly $16 of your food...5 burritos (one is a GSB) and a taco...6 items for me to slather in hot sauce...and your fucking derps GIVE ME THREE ENTIRE PACKETS OF HOTSAUCE.

I found a few spare packets in the kitchen but it's still not remotely enough, you fucking fuckers. YOU GAVE ME HALF A PACKET PER ITEM, WHAT IN THE ACTUAL SHIT

Now my choices for supplemental hotsauce is Schiracha, Sambal Oelek, a bottle of Ghost Pepper sauce and a bottle of fucking Death Nectar. Now, I love me some Asian sauces but that shit doesn't go with tacos very well, so I might have to choose THE SAFER OPTION of using the ghost pepper sauce, because the Death Nectar is literally too hot for human consumption.

Fucking fuckity fuck.

• 1WTF
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Juvarisx

Florida
God damnit, Taco Bell, I buy nearly $16 of your food...5 burritos (one is a GSB) and a taco...6 items for me to slather in hot sauce...and your fucking derps GIVE ME THREE ENTIRE PACKETS OF HOTSAUCE.

I found a few spare packets in the kitchen but it's still not remotely enough, you fucking fuckers. YOU GAVE ME HALF A PACKET PER ITEM, WHAT IN THE ACTUAL SHIT

Now my choices for supplemental hotsauce is Schiracha, Sambal Oelek, a bottle of Ghost Pepper sauce and a bottle of fucking Death Nectar. Now, I love me some Asian sauces but that shit doesn't go with tacos very well, so I might have to choose THE SAFER OPTION of using the ghost pepper sauce, because the Death Nectar is literally too hot for human consumption.

Fucking fuckity fuck.

They sell the Diablo sauce at Target if thats the one you use

Harshaw

Throbbing Member

Fucking fuckity fuck.
Just get spicy ranch on everything!

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Bro, I don’t ask it every time, but when i am real serious about my T Bell order and need a mountain of sauce, just ask the magic phrase “can i get a metric fuckton of hot sauce with that?” Never fails. One time the kid at the window just handed me the litteral box full of sauce packets. Must have been 5 lbs.

• 1Like

Lanx

<Prior Amod>

Fucking fuckity fuck.
Taco Bell Fire Sauce 7.5oz Bottles (pack of 3)

i have bottle of el yucateco for extra spice
a4d893075639c41be1485aed2d1df133.png

you can find this in walmart

also tapatio
7292d7b1abcee571dba4ef4916bd13c7.png

this has grown on me.

• 2Like
  • 1Quality Calories
Reactions: 2 users

PatrickStar

Trakanon Raider
Tapatio has a great viscosity. The perfect thickness for all foods. Runny sauce like Tabasco can go to hell.

• 1Quality Calories
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Like

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
I had that McD's double quarter pounder smokehouse bacon burger this weekend and I gotta' say...that was the best McDonald's I think I've ever had.

• 2Quality Calories
  • 1Like

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
Tapatio and Cholula are both great, but for some reason Cholula costs like 10 times as much as Tapatio. Luckily this stuff is an exact copy of Cholula and sells at Tapatio prices.

images

• 7Like
Reactions: 6 users

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
I had those McDonald's honey bbq chicken tenders the other night. I was riding passenger in a car, which is a rare occurence, so I thought I'd take the opportunity to get something that I could eat using a fork and knife instead of one-handed while driving.

I quite liked them. They were smothered in sauce, so much so that I was able to swipe each tender around and soak up extra to cover the exposed chicken after each bite. They reminded me of KFC's honey bbq boneless wings.

• 2Like

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Just get spicy ranch on everything!

I found a bottle of Taco Bell BAJA SAUCE (the stuff they got rid of and replaced with spicy ranch) at Walmart the other day

6dc68009-39df-4393-a396-1cece015cdff_1.9afd75ab2a0936cff2276781e126b20a.jpeg

It actually tastes pretty damn close to the old Baja sauce they had on the line. Totally worth a few bucks to buy a bottle. Been putting it on my keto taco slop bowls lately.

Last edited:
  • 5Like
  • 1Quality Calories
Reactions: 5 users

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Tapatio and Cholula are both great, but for some reason Cholula costs like 10 times as much as Tapatio. Luckily this stuff is an exact copy of Cholula and sells at Tapatio prices.

images

Black label Valentina is the best fucking hot sauce. They also have a great lid design that allows the hot sauce to easily pour instead of the vigorous-shaking-to-get-a-few-drips design most have.

• 1Like

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Any of you with access to Jimboy's Tacos know where the real taco sauce is, amirite? Their tacos look like shit, but fuck are they amazing. Even moreso with the sauce on them.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
This is what a Jimboy's taco looks like. That is parmesan cheese sprinkled on it. Heavenly.

Jimboys-taco_151514[1].JPG

• 1Quality Calories
  • 1Like

yimmien

Molten Core Raider
Bro, I don’t ask it every time, but when i am real serious about my T Bell order and need a mountain of sauce, just ask the magic phrase “can i get a metric fuckton of hot sauce with that?” Never fails. One time the kid at the window just handed me the litteral box full of sauce packets. Must have been 5 lbs.

I pull this at chic fil a. "I realize I only ordered a mint shake for my wife, but I am going to need a large quantity of polynesian sauce, thanks." I end up with a bag of sauce to add to my assorted condiment box at home that includes all kinds of TB sauces, arbys, etc.

• 1Like

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
You want tacos that look like shit?

Deep fried and topped with powdered cheese.

Powdered. Cheese.

View attachment 175266
WTF is this powdered cheese business? This is getting my inner Mexican pretty goddamn upset(though not quite at cottage cheese in a lasagna levels of upset).

• 3Like