The Fast Food Thread

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
There was a homeless guy in a burger place I went to recently for a late night milkshake. Dude was smelly and nasty looking. I wish they had poured water on him to get him out of there.

Just don't post the video of your great justice.

Xevy

Log Wizard
Have to ammend my praise for DD iced coffee. They're only $1.50 ($1.64 with tax for me) between 2pm and 6pm. So good for after gym or after work or something, but otherwise they're $3 ($3.37 I think with tax for me). McD's are a large for $2 ($2.18) all day long. But honestly all the DD fixins and such for it make it worth the 50% higher price.

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Have to ammend my praise for DD iced coffee. They're only $1.50 ($1.64 with tax for me) between 2pm and 6pm. So good for after gym or after work or something, but otherwise they're $3 ($3.37 I think with tax for me). McD's are a large for $2 ($2.18) all day long. But honestly all the DD fixins and such for it make it worth the 50% higher price.

I always get a turbo shot at DD so that comes out to like 2.56 or something. Off the deal its like 3.50. I prefer DD over McD's though mainly because McD's is always all over the place with how much cream and sugar they dump in. Also if you have the McD's app you can get any size coffee for a buck with a coupon. That sucker has cut down on my coffee expenditures.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
CE424797-0B41-47D9-B023-4C55188C0C72.jpeg

Holy shit these are amazing.

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
57fd1d07-3d0c-484e-a8c9-5412d5a18eda.jpg

These are pretty good. I thought they were going to taste like standard buffalo, but they definitely had more of a "dip" taste to them. Kind of a cool, cream cheesey flavor.

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
Since yesterday was National Taco Day, took a trip to the Bell and got the triple double crunchwrap box and a cheesy gordita crunch with some baha blast to round it out. It was delicious, but I am paying for it today.

Xevy

Log Wizard
I hate breakfast biscuit sandwiches from fast food restaurants. They're always dry as fuck and so many places don't add a sauce to them or cheese or anything. I've been taking McD's breakfast biscuits and adding white american cheese and sriracha and it's actually really good. The white american like nullifies half the heat of the sriracha, but leaves all the flavor. And both of them help add some fucking moisture to these mouthful of sand.

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
I hate breakfast biscuit sandwiches from fast food restaurants. They're always dry as fuck and so many places don't add a sauce to them or cheese or anything. I've been taking McD's breakfast biscuits and adding white american cheese and sriracha and it's actually really good. The white american like nullifies half the heat of the sriracha, but leaves all the flavor. And both of them help add some fucking moisture to these mouthful of sand.

Their honey mustard from the late 90's was amazing on their sausage, egg and cheese biscuit then they went and fucked it up.

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Burger King is one of the few places I have now that I moved to small town USA, so after never trying them really ever, I've now had most of their menu, and their biscuits is one of their better menu items. Soft AF, and great with some butter. I often times will get a original chicken sandwich, with 2 plain biscuits. Butter those bad boys up! Yum!

BKs all vary by location too, don't they?

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
All BKs are the same but if you dont get really fresh food its easily.the worst
in my experience, if your BK is served by nogs = no good

if BK is served by illegals = good

illegals do a good job, cuz they want to keep their job.

With that, they change/clean the oil at least more regularly than lazy nogs.

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
As bad as it sounds I would take a fast food joint with illegals who can’t speak English vs a fast food joint employed fully by nogs and day. Then again you can just go to Chik-fil-a and get served by a bunch of Christian white bitches and avoid both while getting a delicious chicken sandwich.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user