The Fast Food Thread

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
in my experience, if your BK is served by nogs = no good

if BK is served by illegals = good

illegals do a good job, cuz they want to keep their job.

With that, they change/clean the oil at least more regularly than lazy nogs.
i dont go into their kitchens to count the nog to bean ratio. but a good rule of thumb is if the buns break apart from the tops, it means its fucking stale and you shouldnt go back there.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
i dont go into their kitchens to count the nog to bean ratio. but a good rule of thumb is if the buns break apart from the tops, it means its fucking stale and you shouldnt go back there.
locations are usually one race, you're not gonna have no untied colors of benneton, if your cashier is illegal, the rest are, if she's white, the rest are and so on.

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
That's heavily dependent on region I bet. Around here it's almost always black people up front, since they can speak English well enough to talk to customers. In the back it's always Hispanics doing the grunt work that requires less communication.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
That's heavily dependent on region I bet. Around here it's almost always black people up front, since they can speak English well enough to talk to customers. In the back it's always Hispanics doing the grunt work that requires less communication.
i mean usually fast food places, hiring is like 90% friend recommendation, so that could quickly turn one location se habla espanol.

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Burger King needs to bring back the Angry Whopper and Taco Bell needs to bring back Lava Sauce for their fucking tacos.. Why can't these homos keep the greatest items on their menus?

20090106-angrywhopper.jpg

latest
hqdefault.jpg

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Burger King needs to bring back the Angry Whopper and Taco Bell needs to bring back Lava Sauce for their fucking tacos.. Why can't these homos keep the greatest items on their menus?

latest
hqdefault.jpg
"Fire" is good enough for me. why would you want even hotter?
locations are usually one race, you're not gonna have no untied colors of benneton, if your cashier is illegal, the rest are, if she's white, the rest are and so on.
this is not always the case either. the Staples by me is mixed nog and bean, no predominate racial structure. about 11 years ago i walked in on superbowl sunday to grab one of their deals on an LED monitor and the nogbeans had a consensus of no idea what the fuck i was talking about. finally after repeatedly pointing to the flyer i grabbed from the front of their fucking store that listed this Samsung on sale, one of them disappeared into the back room and this long nosed, white gentleman strolled out and said, yeah no probs, here it is. cash or credit card?
the BK near me is mostly white, but they have an elderly asian man mopping the floors and the manager is a dickhead Isreali who tries to piss on your coupons anyway he can. i finally had to complain to corporate about it and then he started honoring them. you got to herd these kittens to do their fucking jobs, even if it fucking kills you in the process.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
"Fire" is good enough for me. why would you want even hotter?

this is not always the case either. the Staples by me is mixed nog and bean, no predominate racial structure. about 11 years ago i walked in on superbowl sunday to grab one of their deals on an LED monitor and the nogbeans had a consensus of no idea what the fuck i was talking about. finally after repeatedly pointing to the flyer i grabbed from the front of their fucking store that listed this Samsung on sale, one of them disappeared into the back room and this long nosed, white gentleman strolled out and said, yeah no probs, here it is. cash or credit card?
the BK near me is mostly white, but they have an elderly asian man mopping the floors and the manager is a dickhead Isreali who tries to piss on your coupons anyway he can. i finally had to complain to corporate about it and then he started honoring them. you got to herd these kittens to do their fucking jobs, even if it fucking kills you in the process.
You know they did that b/c they were hiding it for employee purchases right?

The deal sites have exposed all these employees stuffing shit in the back cuz the deal is so good. (obviously they won't be buying it for their own purposes, but reselling and making like 20% profit) they get exposed b/c inventory tracking is actually so spot on, (cuz internet sites show how many in store) they can force it out.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Xevy

Log Wizard
You are 1 million years old.

Anyways, at McD's today I ordered my usual post gym iced coffee and when I got to the second window after paying the girl was holding too and said, "Our manager accidentally made two. Do you want them both?"

EZ answer. I just wish this had been Friday for double the CODBLOPS4 fuel.

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm

latest
hqdefault.jpg
I'd take Baja sauce back over Lava, but I heard up in Canada, you can buy bottles of Baja sauce or something. I do admit Spicy Ranch comes pretty close to the same greatness, but not exactly.

• 1Solidarity

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
I'd take Baja sauce back over Lava, but I heard up in Canada, you can buy bottles of Baja sauce or something. I do admit Spicy Ranch comes pretty close to the same greatness, but not exactly.

My local Walmart (Michigan) sells Baja Sauce in the ethnic food aisle.

• 1Like

brekk

Dancing Dino Superstar
<Bronze Donator>

Nah man, Lava Sauce on all the things.

1/2lb Cheesy Bean and Rice burrito with Lava Sauce is my all time favorite fast food item. And its fucking vegetarian, that is the wonder of Lava Sauce! Praise be!

And lest I forget the holy grail. A combo Taco Bell KFC, add lava sauce to the KFC snack bowl. At that moment I could comprehend what an opiate addiction must feel like as I contemplated throwing away my career, family, life to keep buying those bowls.

I do miss baja sauce as well. I have to get Chalupa's hold the sour cream (Their sour cream sucks) add creamy jalapeno.

• 2Quality Calories
  • 2Solidarity
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 4 users

McShrimp

Molten Core Raider
A combo Taco Bell KFC, add lava sauce to the KFC snack bowl. At that moment I could comprehend what an opiate addiction must feel like as I contemplated throwing away my career, family, life to keep buying those bowls.
I have a new goal in life...

• 1Like

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Nah man, Lava Sauce on all the things.

And lest I forget the holy grail. A combo Taco Bell KFC, add lava sauce to the KFC snack bowl. At that moment I could comprehend what an opiate addiction must feel like as I contemplated throwing away my career, family, life to keep buying those bowls.

6gRCnArh.jpg

• 1Like

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Had some Hardee's yesterday and maybe it's just me but it seemed overly sweet almost as if their Bun had sugar or something in it. Either way, Hardee's was not as good as I remembered.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
I had a Western Bacon from Carl's Jr at an absurdly late hour this past weekend. Would eat again.

• 1Quality Calories

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
I had a Western Bacon from Carl's Jr at an absurdly late hour this past weekend. Would eat again.
This definitely falls under the Wendy's rule about locations, but my local Carl's Jr has lost my business forever pretty much. I've had too many fucked up WBCBs to ever give them another shot. From nasty, burnt meat, to absolutely disgusting onion rings that look like they were charred until the onion inside of it shriveled up to nothing, to limp nasty bacon, I just can't give them my business anymore. Same with Jack in the Box, essentially, except theirs is just shitty quality in general. Thankfully my Wendy's is superb and makes almost everything better. I do miss a good WBCB but can't have everything I guess.