The Fast Food Thread

Conefed

Blackwing Lair Raider
Frenchy Fry dipping sauce got me VERY curious.
I stopped in my tracks when I saw it. lol. still needs more science.

First impression is that it's basically remoulade sauce akin to Arby's Cravin; McDonald's Awesome; and Zax sauce but with some difference. It's smooth. again; science is needed.

I'd definitely buy it for $.97 any day of the week.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Conefed

Blackwing Lair Raider
I absolutely love the Baconator. Unless they make it so it is slathered with grease and looks like Honey Boo Boo's mom say on it (35% of the time, approximately), it is great. I used to love Wendy's chicken strips but then they were little bitches and got rid of them. Fuck you I don't want your chicken nuggets, I want your goddamn motherfucking chicken strips. The ones from burger king aren't half bad either.
Triple Baconator was my go to man meal. Father's Day? Promotion? built a thing? done.

Not sure why I stopped.. come to think of it, I haven't been to Wendy's in what feels like a year.

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
Half the time someone quotes one of my posts I'm like wtf did i post in that thread. Only to read it and I posted hours ago

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Triscuits Gouda cheese ok by themselves
With dips pretty amazing. Pick up for house parties.

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
It is a flavour now, and it is good. But I prefer the roasted garlic triscuits. Put gouda cheese on those, and it's magic.

• 2Like

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Got some new planters peanuts with some shell.on them. Hot and spicy of course. Actually a lot hotter than I expected.

• 1Like

Xevy

Log Wizard
When I was young and a chubster I would put just straight butter (it was actually margarine) on Ritz crackers. Fucking great. Then my brothers gave me shit so I classed it up and started putting cream cheese on Ritz crackers. God tier fatty garbo snack, I tell ya.

There's actually a lot of recipes that are like a Ritz base, then cream cheese, then shrimp/crab/other seafood with cocktail sauce and it's fucking great.

• 2Like

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
When I was young and a chubster I would put just straight butter (it was actually margarine) on Ritz crackers. Fucking great. Then my brothers gave me shit so I classed it up and started putting cream cheese on Ritz crackers. God tier fatty garbo snack, I tell ya.

There's actually a lot of recipes that are like a Ritz base, then cream cheese, then shrimp/crab/other seafood with cocktail sauce and it's fucking great.

Ritz is one of the only crackers i like by themselves. Especially the Everything Bagel flavored ones. The plain ones I eat with
lineup-sharp-cheddar.aspx

• 1Like

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
I too partake of this forbidden fruit. I also like to add salsa or jalepeno jelly sometimes.

There's a small home goods place near my parents house that has a little gourmet food section and they always have samples out. Usually, they'll have a multitude of those layered cream cheese on the bottom/jelly on the top spreads to put on some wheat thins there. So hard not to just eat the whole damn sampler. Place is dangerous.

• 1Quality Calories