The Fast Food Thread

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
5 Guys is orders of magnitude beyond the line to ever pay for.

Unless I'm on biz travel and can expense it.

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Xevy

Log Wizard
5 Guys is like 30% overpriced. Their burgers are really good, but are the untouchable? No. Would I pay $6 for a double? Yes. Will I pay $8? FUCK NO. I might as well get two decent $4 from a true fast food place. It amazes me they do so well. Seems to me like one of those places that could sell twice as much if they just lowered their prices a little bit.

But it does booming business so I guess people are willing to pay a premium for it.

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
5 Guys is orders of magnitude beyond the line to ever pay for.

Unless I'm on biz travel and can expense it.

Yeah, I've given up on 5 Guys and just hit up Culvers for that double bacon cheeseburger.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Blue Bell has their awesome Key Lime Pie ice cream out and about again. I can't help but buy that shit up whenever I see it.

I always thought its not like a seasonal flavor... but I don't always see it in the store.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
How fucking dare you applebees sucks shit through a straw. You cant even compare the burgers. I have to Flavortown you for that one.

31d1b6dd3f4b85c4626abd5118a138ba.jpg

Burger29.jpg
strangefries1-thumb.jpg
o.jpg

No joke dude. After months and months of living on an Army base and eating chow hall food. My parents came to visit me and we went to an applebees. First non-army food I'd had in literal months. I am also not a pick eater really.

That shit was so terrible I haven't set foot in an applebees since 2005.

• 1Like

Khane

Got something right about marriage
I'm not sure how Applebee's hasn't gone out of business considering how bad their food is.

• 2Like
  • 1Supertaster
Reactions: 2 users

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Blue Bell has their awesome Key Lime Pie ice cream out and about again. I can't help but buy that shit up whenever I see it.

I always thought its not like a seasonal flavor... but I don't always see it in the store.
Oh shit! I'm in love with Key Lime flavor, typically just in pies. Gonna have to find this now!

• 1Like

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
I'm not sure how Applebee's hasn't gone out of business considering how bad their food is.
its been several years since i ate at applebees, but every time i have eaten there up until that point was completely fine. i mean its not high end gourmet shit, but its not that greasy spoon shit tier stuff you guys are talking about.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
And that is how Applebee's stays in business!

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
You have to be selective at Applebee's. If you go to Applebees and get steak or ribs, it's going to leave you very fucking sad. Burgers are fine, but I wouldn't generally order one. The pasta and chicken tends to be pretty good though.

At least at the one here, I'm sure locations vary a lot.

• 1Like

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
While I love my tendies. I just buy the frozen HEB ones anymore. For $5 you get like 1.5 lbs of tenders. Just bake that shit and presto!

• 1Solidarity

Khane

Got something right about marriage
The last time I had a burger at Applebee's was the last time I ever ate at an Applebee's. It was that bad.

• 3Solidarity
  • 1Supertaster
  • 1Like
Reactions: 4 users

Mrs. Gravy

Quite Saucy
<QUITE SAUCY>
Hungry girls should not read this thread without being prepared to do something about the consequences of said reading.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
You have to be selective at Applebee's. If you go to Applebees and get steak or ribs, it's going to leave you very fucking sad. Burgers are fine, but I wouldn't generally order one. The pasta and chicken tends to be pretty good though.

At least at the one here, I'm sure locations vary a lot.
Ribs seem to suck at a lot of "good" places in NJ, they put the sauce on after its cooked and drown it in that shit, i guess to hide how fucking facepalm they cooked them. chinese take out seems to be the best at making fast ribs. i had ribs, burgers and steak at Applebees and only the ribs werent adequate. maybe i just got a good place and got lucky with the cook. i only ever went to the same one in Clifton

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
i mean its not high end gourmet shit, but its not that greasy spoon shit tier stuff you guys are talking about.

There's a lot of greasy spoon diners that I'd rate higher than your average Applebees.

You have to be selective at Applebee's. If you go to Applebees and get steak or ribs, it's going to leave you very fucking sad.

GIS "Applebees Sad" and scrolled down a ways. I wasn't disappointed.

o.jpg

• 4Worf
Reactions: 3 users