The Fast Food Thread

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Conefed

Blackwing Lair Raider
Today's science (with photo bomb by 5yo finger)

View attachment 183004

Mayochup turned out to be no frills mayo+ketchup. I'd rather have a squeeze bottle of both.

Bacon bits were for secret project ....

20181114_192549.jpg

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
So apparently my Walmart decided to start carrying Zapp's chips. They only had the Voodoo Heat and Voodoo flavors, which is fine cuz they are my favorite flavor.

• 2Like
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
Speaking of eggnog, now that eggnog season is here, time to hit up Pittsford Farms dairy for some of theirs. Goddamn, is it delicious. My family used to swear by High's eggnog, but Pittsford Farms completely fucking outclasses it. Any of you guys happen to be in upstate NY sometime, come take a hit of this shit.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Conefed

Blackwing Lair Raider
Speaking of eggnog, now that eggnog season is here, time to hit up Pittsford Farms dairy for some of theirs. Goddamn, is it delicious. My family used to swear by High's eggnog, but Pittsford Farms completely fucking outclasses it. Any of you guys happen to be in upstate NY sometime, come take a hit of this shit.
While I know nothing of these brands, this last spring I encountered the most excellent of farm milks. Directly across the street a place made shakes with it - worth the ungodly $6 every time. then once I threw the shit away - crooks switched to Blue Bunny but kept the price the same. Blue Bunny! forshame.

Anyway, if farm milk can completely transform a milkshake, I'd love to try some premium eggnog.

And for those curious about Project Bacon and Eggnog - it was breakfasty

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Why would you guys ruin perfectly good booze by mixing it with horse semen.

how-to-drink-eggnog-step1-throwitin-the-trash-9416755.png

I don't mind like one cup of eggnog a year. But the idea of getting drunk off of rum eggnog makes me physically ill.

Drink 6 eggnogs to get wasted? How? Why?

• 3Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

Fifey

Trakanon Raider
I don't mind like one cup of eggnog a year. But the idea of getting drunk off of rum eggnog makes me physically ill.

Drink 6 eggnogs to get wasted? How? Why?
Same weirdos who drink white russians. Dairy and booze don't mix. I bought a thing of Soynog this year just cause and I couldn't drink it, ended up just using it as a half ass coffee creamer. I did get a laugh at the name of it though.
silk_nog.png.750x750_q100.png

• 2Worf
  • 1Barf
Reactions: 2 users

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
Found these on the shelf a while back and holy shit, I'm hooked on these things. Not sure how long they'll be around for. I can finish off the whole container in less than an hour if I'm not careful. It's the perfect level of mint for the cookie.

FullSizeRender_3-3.jpg

• 3Like
  • 2Quality Calories
Reactions: 4 users

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Same weirdos who drink white russians. Dairy and booze don't mix.

I can dig a White Russian time to time. Just got back from a vacation in Iceland and we went to this bar in Reykjavik called Lebowski Bar. Had a full blown White Russian menu. We had to try a few.

pwSBAoNCU5BC572affoipczx9Ty6WNgSV-A3bi652xlbfZO6FdErMy7xOVOLBGSnMax3HW3s4Qpop3NqnFeNgC8oIZWrhEPBkA8qrETZG-3fYokkAA7RiUNjr5qOxFe4XHlhiEa_5T4ogUPjp8GPpvNCjPu-4LUpIbC4hsIkP4Xu5tFVy2VfrfLCkMaEiTPF-Sk4DRcHy228Q0GNc_bgGjKwYMH4Bfnwx65rTN_HuPkSisCc10QJdvzlJPqkad8JzYdABX3mHRWh38dqBPd5MtD3vQ_60pgn924nPi5PqJcMnGS8yV0rEz-sLghgvf8SG889qqGxRrqkCiHyOrKXfqzCAM4xQ2ihqzkZbLOAs54hJ-ybyOWN4uq8TYRYWzprLGLTDBj2ShDYdce5MHlZrjqNpkN1WDqqGB5iltVuqusYyCJjYrB8byf0jzAbJVzW3grMBrk9u8wDyPEVFG8-41jccvqy4fGWyqylHeu1poDFZgK8sSvBchuO5OS5N-GeV7Os8tHsGRc_YvV1EdxUG8oN22fcsuH-177Cuf0QM-RXJ396gx2Tx0gWfF5MSa4Ba10b3cZOrRl30MIbhL2DRv_N5tEr86ZLYVDw-O_liI8q0RiP_lIWPkKs69youZoN2rFp9n4F8AA3AoHoD256R_XI=w459-h816-no

brekk

Dancing Dino Superstar
<Bronze Donator>
Gotta catch up on like 10 pages.

Noodle, screw your Papa Gino's access, there only one left in CT.

Peppermint Ice Cream sandwiches are the greatest thing on this earth.

Eggnog is great with Sherry, Rum, Amaretto, Brandy, or just fucking straight. I chug that shit. Also, Friendly's makes an Egg Nog ice cream this time of year and its banging good.

In preparation for Thanksgiving. I give you White Castle stuffing, I did it a few years ago, doing it again this year. It's stupid easy, stupid good, and lets you sneak a little fast food into your Thanksgiving dinner. The frozen ones from a grocery store work perfect for this.

White castle holiday stuffing

The Elusive White Castle Stuffing Recipe

• 2Like
  • 1WTF
Reactions: 2 users

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
I've never had an Eggnog I've enjoyed, to be fair though the only place in my small town that had them was Braum's and I'm pretty sure they ruined them for me.