The Fast Food Thread

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Pricey for BK. I'd guess it's their most expensive meal without checking. Not 5 guys pricey

Yeah it was $11 for the meal but it’s my monthly fuck it meal.

Who am I kidding I’m going for round 2 tomorrow.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Sludig

Silver Baronet of the Realm
I used to count on my fast food news here, but lately feel like a bunch of new items failing to get mentioned. Was at arbys and besides their advertised deep fried turkey sandwhiches on a regular bun. Turns out they have some monstrosity on their sandwhich bread with cranberry sauce and bacon/tomato etc.

Tad pricey, my first time trying their deli bread. But pretty good. I'd maybe do another one or 2 before it leaves. Though their signs for their chicken cordon bleu is currently haunting my dreams as well as them actually carrying the "real" gyro's.

Got a pizza slider for old times sake, not as saucy as my local arbys but still good. Sadly the corned beef slider seems to be gone.

• 1Like

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Bacon King is the way to go at BK. Yeah all fast food shit seems to be going up in price these days.

I miss the 90s when Taco Bell was the cheap food staple. Fucking .69/.79/.89 value board.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Went out the other night one of the restaurants at the Hard Rock in Tampa and goddamn can these nogs make some chicken and waffles.
F500CA2B-F639-4D0F-ADA8-29AE56569C1B.jpeg
5774A8F1-8373-429A-966C-E1EFF1EE4AC5.jpeg

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Conefed

Blackwing Lair Raider
I had an exquisite experience at Hardee's, so much so that my mental klaxons went off saying there is something afoot.
Anyway, I ended up pulling over and eating everything then and there.

I had the new mocha coffee shake and two of the happy hour double sliders.

background: I was at work for over 24 hours. Granted I was all alone and I fucked around, YouTube, etc. but that mistakenly turned into 5 hours. (I also completely hacked away the ice fortress in the company fridge like some OCD aderol junkie) . At that point my deadline becomes real and I work in earnest, but I keep falling asleep and waking to a page full of nonsense. in the mean time all I have is a bag of reject popcorn chicken that I microwave 5 to 8 pieces at a time. (Mayochup becomes rather sickening after awhile. It's unbalanced, or too balanced or something. texture is off) I can almost reach the water cooler from my desk, so I'm chugging that stuff too.
Finish around 2 p.m.
Arrive in home area around 3 p.m. - Pull to Fast Food is real, but I'm tired of the usual. I remember that I need groceries and half-off sushi place on Sundays is next to it. but this stir fry white sauce place is closer/ - I end up adulting and do groceries instead.
NPR is talking about food. Not 5 minutes from home, I pull into Hardee's ...

Shake sunk in. It felt like healing to my parched throat. Its notes of coffee and chocolate revitalized areas I didn't know were fading.

The sliders were perfect. juicy. buns on point. sauce with the right mix of grease. Onions gave enough acid, but to be truthful, several fell out. I don't blame them tho

• 1Like

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
Lets be honest, you where just too tired and hungry, the food seemed way better than it actually was as a result

• 1Solidarity

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
i cant eat in my car, the dad voice in my head says thats how you get bugs and it makes your car look like shit, the dad voice also wont let me drink beer out of a can. the Bacon King is a fine burger, but yeah its spendy.

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Bacon King is the way to go at BK. Yeah all fast food shit seems to be going up in price these days.

I miss the 90s when Taco Bell was the cheap food staple. Fucking .69/.79/.89 value board.

I prefer the Rodeo King over the normal Bacon King. I can lose some bacon for the onion rings and bbq sauce. Plus no BK mayo, which I don't like for some reason.

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I prefer the Rodeo King over the normal Bacon King. I can lose some bacon for the onion rings and bbq sauce. Plus no BK mayo, which I don't like for some reason.
Why not the Bacon King with a large onion ring and throw some onion rings on the bacon king? Then ask for BBQ sauce with the inevitable $1 nuggets you're gonna get and it's bad ass!!

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
Canadians: Habanero & Blue Cheese Cheese Sticks from Humpty Dumpty (Old Dutch) are worth checking out. Really strong flavour with the right amount of sweet spiciness.

20181120_003139 - Copy.jpg

• 1Like

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
I like Mission BBQ there on 41.
Where on 41? I'll be honest I avoid 41 like the plague. I can't remember the last time I've gone down 41 that wasn't just for the purpose of going to Bell Tower for that Japanese Hibachi place in there

Just looked it up, that's actually in a super easy to get to spot. Maybe I'll give it a shot

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Mission BBQ is some good shit. They have 6 or more sauce flavors, and you can try them all. They're all set up in the corner, just pour what you want into a container and go to town.

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Went to backyard burger last night, snagged a Black and Bleu burger.. more fucking places need some bleu cheese burgers.

• 3Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
I love peppermint bark, usually I get the Ghiradelli squares of it but I can only find the peppermint cookie this year.

• 1Quality Calories