The Fast Food Thread

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
Gotta catch up on like 10 pages.

Noodle, screw your Papa Gino's access, there only one left in CT.

Peppermint Ice Cream sandwiches are the greatest thing on this earth.

Eggnog is great with Sherry, Rum, Amaretto, Brandy, or just fucking straight. I chug that shit. Also, Friendly's makes an Egg Nog ice cream this time of year and its banging good.

In preparation for Thanksgiving. I give you White Castle stuffing, I did it a few years ago, doing it again this year. It's stupid easy, stupid good, and lets you sneak a little fast food into your Thanksgiving dinner. The frozen ones from a grocery store work perfect for this.

White castle holiday stuffing

The Elusive White Castle Stuffing Recipe

Bro, have you had those white chocolate peppermint hershey kisses? Put those bitches in the fridge and try to resist grabbing one every trip to the fridge.

Still can't find those ice cream sandwiches :(

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Found these on the shelf a while back and holy shit, I'm hooked on these things. Not sure how long they'll be around for. I can finish off the whole container in less than an hour if I'm not careful. It's the perfect level of mint for the cookie.

FullSizeRender_3-3.jpg

Put them in the freezer.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Love eggnog - hate with all passion spiked eggnog
spiked eggnog is/was the key to that sexy coworkers tits at the office christmas party. at least it was 20 years ago when girls still liked men.

BTW that eggnog shit you pick up at the liquor store isnt real eggnog. my polack stepmother used to make her own from scratch and it was wonderful.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Same weirdos who drink white russians. Dairy and booze don't mix. I bought a thing of Soynog this year just cause and I couldn't drink it, ended up just using it as a half ass coffee creamer. I did get a laugh at the name of it though.
silk_nog.png.750x750_q100.png

if it was put out by National Industries Group it'd be called Kang Nog

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
McDonald's has these cheesy bacon fries now. I tried them yesterday because of the moble app discount. They were fucking garbage. I only ate a few, then threw the rest away. The cheese was terrible, and I was busting foul gassers all day/night. I also shit quite a bit last night as a result, and that stunk as well.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Snowing = Rotel Night by the fire.

I just dipped a pizza roll into my rotel dip while looking at my Cleric’s phat lewtz in Everquest.

1F5E3A61-84A4-4381-9036-3AF4555AC2BA.gif
12CDA8AA-B533-41AA-9036-64E44DA84BB6.gif

• 2Quality Calories
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Conefed

Blackwing Lair Raider
spiked eggnog is/was the key to that sexy coworkers tits at the office christmas party. at least it was 20 years ago when girls still liked men.

BTW that eggnog shit you pick up at the liquor store isnt real eggnog. my polack stepmother used to make her own from scratch and it was wonderful.
Are debauched Christmas parties actually a thing or just from television?

Oddly enough, I find liquor store eggnog not terrible, especially when frozen - but homemade stuff is sickening.

Conefed

Blackwing Lair Raider
Why would you guys ruin perfectly good booze by mixing it with horse semen.

how-to-drink-eggnog-step1-throwitin-the-trash-9416755.png
My love of eggnog is definitely nostalgia based. Going all in on it tho is on me.

Another nostalgia thing? Little Debbie Christmas Tree cakes, but their recipe changed like a decade ago and they're shadows of their former selves.

• 1Like

Conefed

Blackwing Lair Raider
Gotta catch up on like 10 pages.

Noodle, screw your Papa Gino's access, there only one left in CT.

Peppermint Ice Cream sandwiches are the greatest thing on this earth.

Eggnog is great with Sherry, Rum, Amaretto, Brandy, or just fucking straight. I chug that shit. Also, Friendly's makes an Egg Nog ice cream this time of year and its banging good.

In preparation for Thanksgiving. I give you White Castle stuffing, I did it a few years ago, doing it again this year. It's stupid easy, stupid good, and lets you sneak a little fast food into your Thanksgiving dinner. The frozen ones from a grocery store work perfect for this.

White castle holiday stuffing

The Elusive White Castle Stuffing Recipe
also, airfry frozen white castle is tits

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Are debauched Christmas parties actually a thing or just from television?

Oddly enough, I find liquor store eggnog not terrible, especially when frozen - but homemade stuff is sickening.
yeah office party hijinks was definitely a thing. i was at one office party when i was still 19 and the boss brought in a fucking kegger and he served all of us guys and gals no fucks given about age. this was back when you could smoke in buildings because everyone was still treated like an adult. that party went about as well as you can expect with a free kegger and free cold cut spread. i barely remember getting home, i was so wasted. next spring we had a company picnic out in the woods which was more of the same.

• 1Like

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
When i was in the air Force our squadron parties definitely had loads of alcohol with lots of people drinking way too much. It's definitely a thing

• 1Like

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
For those comparing. All I can say is White Russians are fucking awesome. vs. Eggnog which is pure garbage.

white-russian-1200x628-social.jpg

thumb-1920-480967.jpg

vs.

_eggnogdrain.jpe

9DwX.gif

• 1Like
  • 1Jonesing
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users