The Fast Food Thread

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
This is my favorite "Mexican" hot sauce. I use it on non-Mexican food too but the flavor definitely leans, unsurprisingly, towards Mexican.

bfe1a06a556a724c9bf686e57c9a28f60.jpg.750x750_q85ss0_progressive.jpg

I still haven't tried my bottle of extra hot. But the regular is tasty as hell. Now I am having a craving for taco bell tonight.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Jack Stacks @ Freight House location

JACK’S BEST - One Crown Prime Beef Rib, Baby Back Ribs, Burnt Ends

235BA04F-852B-4E25-BE15-A7ED7C26F610.jpeg

• 3Like
  • 2Quality Calories
Reactions: 4 users

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
ahh yeah then thats awesome . i guess the flash image made it seem dried out. i miss barbecueing. i always end up getting sick when i grill in the winter though.
stop grilling those jersey coons then.

and no... i really mean coons, they come out in force in the winter, first year in jersey landlord said "heres a 10lb paver, put it on top of the garbage cans"

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
stop grilling those jersey coons then.

and no... i really mean coons, they come out in force in the winter, first year in jersey landlord said "heres a 10lb paver, put it on top of the garbage cans"
the only jersey coons i have seen are the bipedal kind. our raccoons are those disgusting Opossums.

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
I never saw a possum until I moved to California. The first time I saw one of those bastards come out from behind the dumpster at my apartment complex I just about shit myself. I had seen pictures before but you really can't appreciate how horrific they are until you see them in person.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
I never saw a possum until I moved to California. The first time I saw one of those bastards come out from behind the dumpster at my apartment complex I just about shit myself. I had seen pictures before but you really can't appreciate how horrific they are until you see them in person.
Possums are basically giant rats that have become meth addicts.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
i took out the garbage during the summer and one was sitting inside the garbage can pooping out baby opossums. i came very close to putting the lid on top with the garden hose turned on.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Fogel

Mr. Poopybutthole
We had possums living under the shed, didn't find out till mom was ripping out some old wood. I was wondering why the neighbors were running into our yard, they said they thought someone was being murdered by the sound of the screams.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Conefed

Blackwing Lair Raider
My childhood friend had a cruelty to animals phase and once a possum was laying beside the road. He ran up and jumped on it both feet planted. It wasn't dead. I thought the fucker was going to maul him the horrible sound it made.
I wonder if they're related to Tazmanian devils?

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
I think that most serial killers abused animals as kids, but a shitload of boys abused animals as kids and don't grow up to be serial killers. I think it probably has more to do with having unsupervised access to random animals when you're a certain age.

We are getting pretty fucking far away from fast food here I guess.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
I think that most serial killers abused animals as kids, but a shitload of boys abused animals as kids and don't grow up to be serial killers. I think it probably has more to do with having unsupervised access to random animals when you're a certain age.

We are getting pretty fucking far away from fast food here I guess.
not too far, lanx brought up vermin which chinese restaurants likely call General Tso's "chicken". derail averted!