The Fast Food Thread

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
1 LITER AWWW YEAHHHH

I rate that 'Tech N9ne at Gates'/10

giphy.gif

Best part of that video is when he drips his fry in the spicy gates sauce that every local does.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
i don't put sriracha in anything other than pho, all these white ppl see that rooster sauce is in such an easy to dispense container just squeeze that shit over anything and call it hipster.

I actually prefer sambal/chili oil over sriracha in soups like Pho or if I spice up some wonton soup. Sriracha I love for like asian bbq meats, but I wouldn't put it on almost anything non Asian. I like Frank's Red Hot for shit like pizza, wings, most fast food, and El Yucateco green for Mexican food.

41SUa9Ho2fL.jpg

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Pretty much anyone in this thread has long been chased off if they simply say“it’s so good it’s hot” unless maybe noodle and I’d wager he’d agree with my following statement. Pepper spray isn’t tasty but being a pussy because you can’t eat anything hotter than Jalapeños is just as bad. I hear people whine all the time about how hot pepper ruins the food. No you are just a pussy and that is fine.

Something like Da Bomb or certain Ghost peppers absolutely enhance the flavor without scorching tongues (Thai Mexican Sichuan hunan). Shit that is 5 million Scoville’s chemical hot is garbage usually and by that heat the flavor is gone.

A good ghost pepper or say a good Sichuan hot pot does taste amazing. Ghost peppers do bring that unique smoky and creamy habanero flavor.

Xevy we should start a junk food podcast.
I'd say my upper threshold for heat/flavor is slightly less.than ghost pepper but it depends on the food. A lot of people confused the hot chocolate I ate and thought I ate it to enjoy. No,.that was basically pepper spray x100 in my mouth.

My favorite hot is jalapeno because of the flavor it adds

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
I don't discriminate with sauces or spices in general really. I don't know what the fuck I'm doing when I'm cooking anyway, so I generally just throw a little bit of everything in when I'm seasoning stuff. Right now, it's a mix of Sriracha, Frank's Red Hot/Sweet Chili Red Hot, Slap Ya Mama's green pepper sauce, Toe Gator's garlic habanero sauce, cherry bomb sauce from our local BBQ, bee sting sauce from our local pub (this shit's good), and some Professor Phardtpounder's Colon Cleanser. I wouldn't mind trying stuff that's hotter, though, as pretty much all of these are mild. That mexican one looks pretty good.

In other pepper news, we tried two different carolina reaper jerkies, one from House of Jerky in SC and one from the Beef Jerky Outlet. House of Jerky's was definitely superior as it had both heat and a lot of flavor, whereas the BJO reaper was all heat.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Cukernaut

Sharpie Markers Aren't Pens
<Gold Donor>
At risk of sounding like a filthy casual I dont do crazy hot anymore. In my early 20's i was doing the "spicy food" challenges and shit like that and I had a bad run in with "The Source" hot wings.

It was just too much, I was sleeping sitting up in a chair for 2-3 days afterwards and it hurt to pee for a few days after too. Like legit close to hospitalization.

Nowadays I still enjoy Sriracha, but especially enjoy Cholula sauce its very flavorful without being overwhelmingly spicy. Great for breakfast food.

Cholula Hot Sauce Flavors, Tips and Recipes - Uncap Real Flavor

• 2Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

iannis

Musty Nester
By the time you're getting into chemical burns on your tongue, it's not really food anymore.

I maintain that some of that hot sauce is just poison.

• 2Like

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
By the time you're getting into chemical burns on your tongue, it's not really food anymore.

I maintain that some of that hot sauce is just poison.

That line of thinking works both ways though. Burning your tongue hot for some people is just some jalapeño pussy shit. Where is the marker? If you can’t eat habaneros and say it’s poison then you’re just a pussy. If you wanna say Dave’s 10,000,000 Scoville Asshole cleanse is poison with no flavor I’d agree. Many people wanna lump it all together because they simply can’t handle it. They cloak their puss tongues under the guise of “no flavor”.

• 1Truth!

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Like when I mentioned that chocolate. Regime was the only one that understood and even purchased it. It's poison but he wants to grow hair on his chest

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Like when I mentioned that chocolate. Regime was the only one that understood and even purchased it. It's poison but he wants to grow hair on his chest

yeah it also made my asshole look like

270px-MSH82_st_helens_plume_from_harrys_ridge_05-19-82.jpg

• 1Like
  • 1Worf

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Ok just had cheeseburger at Costco. I did ask and it’s definitely not at every Costco.

Anyways the picture made it look super tiny so I never got it. Today I saw the calorie count and it said 1000 so I was like I gotta do this.

It’s pretty big and not bad. I put mustard mahomes ketchup and onions on it. It tasted like a upgraded Big Mac. It’s a solid food court burger for $4.99.

It won’t replace the hot dogs for us Costco goers but definitely nice for every now and then. It will fill you up.

Also I checked and they have Italian sausages still at this location for the guys that like that in this thread. (DC area)

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
I was there on NYE, and the only thing they had left in stock was a few hotdogs and a burger. That's it. They said the burger already had a special sauce on it (mayo, ketchup & mustard mixed together). Did yours not have it?

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Ok just had cheeseburger at Costco. I did ask and it’s definitely not at every Costco.

Anyways the picture made it look super tiny so I never got it. Today I saw the calorie count and it said 1000 so I was like I gotta do this.

It’s pretty big and not bad. I put mustard mahomes ketchup and onions on it. It tasted like a upgraded Big Mac. It’s a solid food court burger for $4.99.

It won’t replace the hot dogs for us Costco goers but definitely nice for every now and then. It will fill you up.

Also I checked and they have Italian sausages still at this location for the guys that like that in this thread. (DC area)
I've been getting that chicken bake when I go. Might try the burger on my next trip.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Picked up Wendys on the way home, and just mixed Sriracha and ketchup 50/50. Fries almost gone.

Got a #2 combo large, with two double stacks and a BLT crispy chicken. But am I losing my mind, or didn't they use to have a spicy chicken sandwich? Didn't see one; was disappoint.
It's the #6 here. I'm getting one in about 15 minutes in fact.

If Wendy's ever stops making the spicy chicken, I'm not sure what the point of living anymore is.

• 1Like

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I just wrecked this entire bag. Zero fucks given.

00CA9FD4-9B10-4EFA-A537-9A64A391FB54.jpeg

• 5Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 5 users