The Fast Food Thread

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
that cheeto sauce better be pretty moist or that sandwich is going to be dry as hell with the extra crispy chicken and a handfull of cheetos...

Xevy

Log Wizard
McDoubles are officially $1 again. AFAIK hasn't been this way since roughly 2010. Not sure if economy is good, bad, or it's just the Dollar Menu Wars. Either way, fuck yeah!

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
McDoubles are officially $1 again. AFAIK hasn't been this way since roughly 2010. Not sure if economy is good, bad, or it's just the Dollar Menu Wars. Either way, fuck yeah!
remember to ask to
hold the ketchup/mustard
mac sauce instead

tho i heard some places will put a sauce charge on that now.

Fogel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Hell yeah. You guys never put chips or cheetos on a sandwich? Gives it a great crunch.

Did it all the time when mom made us boring ass tuna sandwiches. Bitch didn't even add celery or onions. I know we weren't rich, but low middle class can still afford celery and onions.

Harshaw

Throbbing Member

Apparently McD's gave the franchises the ability to customize their 1-2-3 dollar menus. So they can vary from place to place now.

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
yep. no dollar mcdoubles around these parts. wendy's is still the real king.

Wendy's Value menu isn't great around here. Their basic cheeseburger is 1.19 and the Cheeseburger deluxe is 1.69. The Double Stack is 2.79. Their best deals are their 4 for 4 stuff but ala carte prices suck.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
junk food reminder, this is the last week to get in on chips n shit since it's superbowl week

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Wendy's Value menu isn't great around here. Their basic cheeseburger is 1.19 and the Cheeseburger deluxe is 1.69. The Double Stack is 2.79. Their best deals are their 4 for 4 stuff but ala carte prices suck.
4 for 4 is pretty incredible. and if thats not enough, you can grab the giant bacon dbl cheeseburger jr meal which is 5 dollars for the burger+fries+nugs+drink.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
that crispy chicken BLT option in the 4 for 4 was damn good, really miss that meal since going keto

• 1Like

Xevy

Log Wizard
Had my first Mexi-melt from Taco Bell in probably 10+ years? It wasn't great, but it wasn't bad. The crispyness was nice, but there's some weird fucking sauce I wasn't that fond of. I believe the consensus here is to replace the sauce with fire sauce or volcano sauce. I certainly see why.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Had my first Mexi-melt from Taco Bell in probably 10+ years? It wasn't great, but it wasn't bad. The crispyness was nice, but there's some weird fucking sauce I wasn't that fond of. I believe the consensus here is to replace the sauce with fire sauce or volcano sauce. I certainly see why.

hm, Meximelts don't have any sauce on them according to the website https://www.tacobell.com/food/specialties/meximelt must just be the juices from the pico de gallo that you noticed

lately my Taco Bell jam is the Beefy Mini Quesadilla, minus chipotle sauce add spicy ranch, extra beef, extra cheese. 14g of carbs, so kind of a lot for my keto diet, but it's worth it.

Sludig

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Mexican pizzas are god awful and I loathe my wife whenever she orders that $3 or so waste of money. Fortunately I've turned her onto the $1 cheesy bean and rice since my beefy 5 layers have gotten so expensive.

Reminds me I need to go again before those new $1 ones are gone. The nacho one is pretty good but suffers from individual worker quality in how it comes out. (Cheesy bean is retard proof barring the ones that give you like a teaspoon of each ingredient and you get something taquito sized)

• 1Solidarity

Fifey

Trakanon Raider
Mexican pizzas are god awful and I loathe my wife whenever she orders that $3 or so waste of money. Fortunately I've turned her onto the $1 cheesy bean and rice since my beefy 5 layers have gotten so expensive.

Reminds me I need to go again before those new $1 ones are gone. The nacho one is pretty good but suffers from individual worker quality in how it comes out. (Cheesy bean is retard proof barring the ones that give you like a teaspoon of each ingredient and you get something taquito sized)
Cheesy bean and rice is the Taco bell pro move. I'm disappointed with the Tbell out here, every time I've been into(3 times) it they've fucked my order up so I've just given up. My girlfriend did make me homemade crunch wraps the other day to fill the void though.

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
Double cheesy gordita crunch box was back at our TBell. I'm broke as shit right now, but goddamn that's value for $5. Fed me for the whole damn day.

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
The breakfast quesadilla with some of the creamy jalapeño sauce added on are fantastic for $2

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Double cheesy gordita crunch box was back at our TBell. I'm broke as shit right now, but goddamn that's value for $5. Fed me for the whole damn day.

i tried the Double Cheesy Gordita Crunch for the first time the other day. (breaking my keto die, was the day i got chemo, figured extra carbs might not hurt as much that day).

damn was it good. they didn't spread the extra meat around in the gordita layer like the pictures, it was just all at the bottom of the ordita, but still, damn.

i should have gotten a side of Creamy Ranch to dip it in tho.