The Fast Food Thread

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Local convenience stores up here in the Pacific Northwest all seem to do this thing and sell fried foods. Taquitos, little burritos, and even breakfast food. Local gas hole in the wall gas station in town sells "ham bars" and "french toast sticks". Ham bars are spam looking meat, dipped in egg batter, then breaded, then fried. So crispy, so good. The french toast sticks are a sweet bread sorta like a McGriddle, rolled around a sausage and fried. Again, amazing.

I go some mornings and buy em all up. Breakfast of champions!!

Xevy

Log Wizard
Brothers, I bring to you new findings:

Walmart. The take-and-bake pizzas. "Marketside" is the brand I believe. Their philly cheesesteak pizza is fucking great. It's basically just a big ass open-faced Philly. No tomato sauce. I'm PRETTY sure they use actual Cheez Wiz in it as well as provolone. Fucking delicious. I've had a lot of philly pizzas and this is probably the best one being nearly not at all pizza and almost all philly.

https://www.walmart.com/ip/Marketside-Philly-Cheesesteak-Traditional-Crust-Pizza-48-oz/22109696

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
The mexican pizza uses the same red sauce that is on the bean burrito.
Sorry, but it most certainly does not.

Aside from working there in the 80s when it was introduced, and having to make up the batch of pizza sauce separately, to this day I still order my mexican pizzas "less pizza sauce, add red sauce." To me, it is vastly better with the red sauce, as the pizza sauce has some weird fucking spice to it that just turned me off from day one.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
Sorry, but it most certainly does not.

Aside from working there in the 80s when it was introduced, and having to make up the batch of pizza sauce separately, to this day I still order my mexican pizzas "less pizza sauce, add red sauce." To me, it is vastly better with the red sauce, as the pizza sauce has some weird fucking spice to it that just turned me off from day one.

I apologize, you are right (I worked there as well). It does have red sauce as well.

• 1Like

Conefed

Blackwing Lair Raider
How tf is this almost 6$

nothing.jpg

Last edited:
  • 2Dislike
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Cringe
Reactions: 4 users

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
I apologize, you are right (I worked there as well). It does have red sauce as well.
It never had red sauce when I worked there, which was admittedly a very long time ago, so they might have changed it, but I really don't think so. Try ordering it without pizza sauce, and it will come out without any sauce at all. The app also doesn't say anything about red sauce.

Not trying to be pedantic, because who really cares (and I'll admit I could be wrong for current year, or it might have changed and then changed back, or any other fuckery), but I love red sauce (get an enchirito almost every time) and have complained about the pizza sauce for years.

Hekotat

It never had red sauce when I worked there, which was admittedly a very long time ago, so they might have changed it, but I really don't think so. Try ordering it without pizza sauce, and it will come out without any sauce at all. The app also doesn't say anything about red sauce.

Not trying to be pedantic, because who really cares (and I'll admit I could be wrong for current year, or it might have changed and then changed back, or any other fuckery), but I love red sauce (get an enchirito almost every time) and have complained about the pizza sauce for years.

In my day it had pizza in the middle and red on top, might have changed, who knows. Regardless it's shit and overpriced.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Mexican Pizza

according to the Taco Bell website, mexican pizzas just have "mexican pizza sauce," no red sauce.

i used to work there myself, but honestly can't remember if it used to have red sauce as well or not.

Conefed

Blackwing Lair Raider
besides skimpin on the lettuce, thats how a big mac is built (i guess big mac bacon). cheese looks funny.
It's a $3 sandwich at best. I don't know why, but when I heard the price, I thought maybe it would be loaded with bacon, like bacon on both sides of bun. nope two half scrips

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
It's a $3 sandwich at best. I don't know why, but when I heard the price, I thought maybe it would be loaded with bacon, like bacon on both sides of bun. nope two half scrips
yea imo they fucked up on that, 2 halves is what you get for breakfast (i.e. bacon egg cheese biscuit), looks like you should have gotten two full.

Hekotat

I made quite a discover today, I usually never go inside Taco Bell but I decided to go in today. Found out they have sugar free Baja Blast! This is a godsend for me since I can only stomach about 1/4 the cup of normal before being overwhelmed by the sweetness.

I'm way too excited about this, lol.

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I made quite a discover today, I usually never go inside Taco Bell but I decided to go in today. Found out they have sugar free Baja Blast! This is a godsend for me since I can only stomach about 1/4 the cup of normal before being overwhelmed by the sweetness.

I'm way too excited about this, lol.
Diet Baja blast? When? How? Where? I want!

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
  • 1Like

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
What exactly is it? Blueberries with cheese and some kind of ham or bacon? If you post this weird shit in your wacky language at least explain what it is instead of a picture with text no one can read.

• 1Solidarity

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I just Wolfed down a quarter pounder w bacon and fries while reading this fine thread.

1549486478091.gif

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Chysamere

<WoW Guild Officer>
What exactly is it? Blueberries with cheese and some kind of ham or bacon? If you post this weird shit in your wacky language at least explain what it is instead of a picture with text no one can read.

Blueberries and cottage cheese. Having people guess part of the fun!