The Fast Food Thread

Fogel

Mr. Poopybutthole
All I got on that sandwich

giphys.gif

Xevy

Log Wizard
Blueberries WAY to big. They need to mash them or something. An entire blueberry AND a bite of meat in the same bite? That's too much dude. If it was some sort of smokey ham or sausage patty I could see it. If that's supposed to be a regular hamburger patty, I don't think that sounds great.

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
The blueberries are all fresh and plump in the picture but you know on the actual sandwich they're going to be all small and shriveled.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Wake Up Man
<Banned>
The world needs a good fast food Monte Cristo. Not some cottage cheese abomination.

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Visual Menu — Bo & Vine Burger Bar

This place is amazing, and I've gone 2 nights in a row while working down here in Salem. Burgers are awesome. They have 23 different sauces to choose to dip their fries or home made tots, for free. So many places these days are getting so damn stingy on sauces. Not this place! To seal the deal, they have Jones soda on tap, with free refills. If that wasn't enough, they have Tillamook ice cream milk shakes. And pretty cheap. Just not enough good things to say about this place.

• 1Quality Calories

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Had the spicy chicken biscuit this morning from chick fil a and was really disappointed. It actually wasn't on the menu but they made it for me "special" and the biscuit, while wonderful, was about 2/3rds bigger than the piece of chicken they gave me. Is this common even with the original? I feel like the chicken/bun/biscuit ratio is always perfect there...

Chysamere

<WoW Guild Officer>
So it seems there's a Japanese comedian called Ariyoshi who goes around to the different Burger chains in Japan and chooses from their list of "Rejected burger ideas" and they make it. This is how we get these monstrosities:

Tomami Burger
BN-JQ120_tomato_G_20150730005155.jpg

Niku Niku Niku burger (Meat Meat Meat)
main.jpg

Blueberry and cottage cheese burger with Balsamic sauce
info_201902_2.jpg

Camembert cheese burger
domdomc3.jpg

• 1Like

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
Trying to pick out some of the rest of the posters. What does “dare toku” mean? Is that the name of that comedians show (looks like stuff next to it references something at 10pm on Fuji Tv and another station)?

In actual fast food news, I was able to convince the fiancé to hit up the Chick-fil-A that’s on his way home for once when he asked what was for dinner. Had to gift cards at home, so I slapped those into the Chick-fil-A app, put in and paid for my order and he snagged it coming home. Downed two 12 piece nuggs and a large waffle fry. Would have loved to have gotten more, but money’s tight. First time I’ve had Chick-fil-A in a while though so it was worth.

• 1Like

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
B-Biscuit B-Biscuit 's McDonald's quarter pounder has a party way bigger than normal. Didn't even. Think McD's made patties that big? Is it a Big Mac party maybe?

IMG_20190211_234124.jpg

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
Spent all day getting the last shit out of our old apartment. Vacuum cleaner clogged up halfway through vacuuming the living room. Ended up with shitty cough the rest of the day and feeling like garbage after hauling everything out. Treated myself to another cheesy gordita crunch box at Taco Bell and planned to rehydrate with a shitload of Baha Blast. Remembered someone mentioned they came out with the zero sugar version. Zero sugar is fucking on point. Very slight difference in taste, but was just as delicious and refreshing as the regular Baha Blast. Got multiple refills and downed that shit with no regrets.

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Xevy

Log Wizard
B-Biscuit B-Biscuit 's McDonald's quarter pounder has a party way bigger than normal. Didn't even. Think McD's made patties that big? Is it a Big Mac party maybe?

View attachment 194315

That there looks like one of the Quarter Pounder patties. They probably got lazy and threw that on instead of the regular burger patties. Blessed. One time I got a 9pc chicken nugget as a kid, except they only had 8 nuggets. So they threw in a whole McChicken patty. Childhood memories to cherish forever.

• 1Worf
  • 1WTF
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
That there looks like one of the Quarter Pounder patties. They probably got lazy and threw that on instead of the regular burger patties. Blessed. One time I got a 9pc chicken nugget as a kid, except they only had 8 nuggets. So they threw in a whole McChicken patty. Childhood memories to cherish forever.
actually no, i know what happened, it was a 1/4 patty HOWEVER it was cooked on the regular 1/10 patty side. Mcdees should still be a top and bottom grill (like george foreman). Since the regular patties are 1/10, if you put a quarter pounder patty on there it'll squish it just like that.

• 1Like

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
It was definitely thinner than normal, upon further inspection after that post. Lanx's theory would seem to make sense in that light.

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I'm on the Oregon Coast this week for work and they have a pretty new Taco Bell. Rolled up and tried to order just a Diet Baja Blast, and they had no idea what I was talking about. Pretty disappointed. Clearly this town is trash! (Lincoln City, OR)

• 1Like