The Fast Food Thread

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
a few weeks ago i decided to have a cheat day and got a Double Cheesy Gordita Crunch. the regular Cheesy Gordita Crunch was my favorite item before i went keto, so i figured the Double would be amazing. it wasn't... maybe i just had a poorly made one, but it was super dry and tasteless.

Cheesy Gordita Crunch and a Streak Quesarito are my two late night post-bar cravings. Tried the double and hated it. Just too much shit and it fell apart and wasn’t great. Regular one hits just the right spot for me.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Lanx

<Prior Amod>

yeahthatisneathuh

Trakanon Raider
I kinda view this thread as more of a "being fat" thread:

I learned today that Red Lobster is doing all you can eat shrimp but only on Mondays 11-6. After work I'm going to Red Lobster and doing the thing I usually reserve once or twice a year during unlimited shrimpfest or whatever they call it.

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I kinda view this thread as more of a "being fat" thread:

I learned today that Red Lobster is doing all you can eat shrimp but only on Mondays 11-6. After work I'm going to Red Lobster and doing the thing I usually reserve once or twice a year during unlimited shrimpfest or whatever they call it.
What I hate is that typically the all you can eat shrimp is the peel and eat shrimp. Takes too much work at that point!

Pops

This New Taco Is Basically Taco Bell’s Answer to the Party Sub

BBUkMyW.jpg

He could have made it a month on one of these.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
God damn, a Triplelupa up in the ma fucka.

And, only $3.49? They say it measure in a 11", they should have gone the full foot long and usurped the $5 Foot Long campaign.

• 1Like

Xevy

Log Wizard
What the fuck? That's like the price of a singular Chalupa. I'd definitely be getting two. Just make sure to get no tomatoes or that's a LOT of scraping to do.

• 1Like

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
God damn, a Triplelupa up in the ma fucka.

And, only $3.49? They say it measure in a 11", they should have gone the full foot long and usurped the $5 Foot Long campaign.

having worked there, i'm surprised an 11" one fits in their fryer. i think the basket for it must sit at an angle.

for comparison, the fryers at my store could only fry two XXL chalupas at once, side by side. (unless i'm misremembering -- it's been 8 years.)

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
"During the current test run, Triplelupas will cost $3.49. The triple-decker is filled with seasoned beef and topped off with a three-cheese blend, lettuce, tomatoes, and a mix of sauces. You're getting nacho cheese on half and chipotle sauce on the other half."

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Taco Bell has added some new Rattlesnake fries and Burrito. Do yourself a favor and ignore it, if AIDS were a flavor this would be it. Shit tastes like a used band-aid.

maxresdefault.jpg

brekk

Dancing Dino Superstar
<Bronze Donator>
The burrito isn't too bad, the texture of steak with the crispy fries (assuming they're crispy which is a big gamble) is pretty good. I would by no means call it spicy. I add creamy jalepeno to everything at tacobell just to get a little semblance of heat.

yeahthatisneathuh

Trakanon Raider
K guys I'm reporting back on Monday's Red Lobster unlimited shrimp.

3 varieties: Butterball Extreme Scampi, Cholesterol Hand-Breaded, and Make-you-work-for-it wood skewered.

The hand-breaded is the best, has the tails still on. The skewers had the tails already cut off but you have to yank them off a wood skewer and you get fewer per order. I do not care for buttered shrimp but got an order. They were buttery as hell in a scalding hot dish, tails on.

Would eat on a monday out with the lady again / 10. She likes early dinners, they only do it till 6 I think. I ate like 1.5 pounds of shrimp.

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm

3 varieties: Butterball Extreme Scampi, Cholesterol Hand-Breaded, and Make-you-work-for-it wood skewered.

The hand-breaded is the best, has the tails still on. The skewers had the tails already cut off but you have to yank them off a wood skewer and you get fewer per order. I do not care for buttered shrimp but got an order. They were buttery as hell in a scalding hot dish, tails on.

Would eat on a monday out with the lady again / 10. She likes early dinners, they only do it till 6 I think. I ate like 1.5 pounds of shrimp.
I should check if the Red Lobster around here does that on Mondays! With $75/day from work, I can eat like a KING there! hahaha

Harshaw

Throbbing Member

Last couple of times I've gone to Red Lobster I just got two orders of their Mussels app.

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
View attachment 197245

Gonna grab me some of these for the big EQ TLP launch.

Had a six pack of these to try out. They were quite good I’d say but for me at least, I couldn’t taste much of the orange (fiancé said he could definitely taste it). It was basically a slightly citrus-y Vanilla Coke, which wasn’t a bad thing.

• 1Quality Calories