The Fast Food Thread

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Telling y'all. This is why Twitter is actually good. You bitch about a company on Twitter and they'll take care of your shit ASAP. Everyone can see that.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
But then you have to be on Twitter. I'd rather suffer through a bad fast food experience than suffer through being on Twitter.

• 6Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 6 users

Fifey

Trakanon Raider
Jalapeno is kind of weird. I feel actual jalapenos are the point where I consider the food to be perfectly balanced heat wise while retaining actual good flavor. I appreciate at laest that jalapeno flavoring on chips still tastes good.

Fast food spicyness is basically scaled down to average white guy spicy levels (and maybe black people, but I don't know their tolerance). My brother is a prime example. He got one of those $1 spicy chicken sandwiches from BK. I ate one and didn't detect a hint of heat. He took one bite and panicked and said it was the hottest food he'd ever eaten.
I used to give my friend a hard time because he would start sweating at Taco Bells Fire level of heat. I think that's their intended "spicy" level.

My new favorite drink is any sparkling water Lime flavor(usually whats on sale) + whiskey, feeling burnt out on PA dumb beer laws.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
PA has such fantastic blue laws. "You can only buy full cases of beer at a distributor. Want a 6 pack? Go to a pizzeria!"

I used to think CT had the most idiotic blue laws until I dated a girl who lived in PA for a bit.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
But then you have to be on Twitter. I'd rather suffer through a bad fast food experience than suffer through being on Twitter.

I wouldn't say I'm "on" Twitter. I don't think I even follow anybody. I literally log in just to bitch at companies. Fuck 1-800 numbers and email support. Think of it more as a text messaging service. But sure, if you want to waste your time on those non-preferred customer service channels go ahead. But it's the direction everything is going these days.

Yes, I work in social media so I'm actually seeing this happen in real time as companies are closing call centers and moving to chat-based and social-based customer service models.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Obviously celebs and people with 150k+ followers get prioritized due to visibility, but the response times are still typically less than 15 min after the initial message. Some companies even have SLAs of two minutes.

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Twitter doesn't always work though. I did it with my Samsung issues a while back, and they didn't do shit other than tell me to keep going through customer service, which wasn't working. I told them this, and they literally ignored me. Never got another response.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
McCheese McCheese let’s do this boy
2E6A1BC0-FF0C-45BF-9E9A-CA6FE5156BE4.jpeg

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Wendy's is doing the Cod sandwich again. That shit was excellent last year. And the app has $2 off a premium meal, and the Cod fits that role. And that was today's lunch.

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Wendy's is doing the Cod sandwich again. That shit was excellent last year. And the app has $2 off a premium meal, and the Cod fits that role. And that was today's lunch.

Nothing beats the Filet o Fish. However the Arby's cajun fish is pretty decent too. I know I've had the Wendy's one, but I can't recall if I thought it was good or bad.

Xevy

Log Wizard
I love Filet O Fish, but 2 for 5 bucks is almost Chik Fil A bad, price-wise. It's only tolerable when you realize when it's not 2 for 5 it's like 3.79 a sandwich or some insane shit. This ain't cod, it's scrod. But it's whatever, everyone else just can't quite get their fish sandwiches oily/greasy enough to be as good. Some place needs a REALLY good beer battered fish fillet then I'd be happy.

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
I feel like the odd man out here, I am not typically picky when it comes to food, but for some reason I can’t bring myself to eat fast food fish sandwiches. Regardless of the source.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I eat it for the perfect combination of fried and tartar sauce. Once I’m eating a fast food fish sandwich I’m not really concerned about the “fish” for better or worse.

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
I feel like the odd man out here, I am not typically picky when it comes to food, but for some reason I can’t bring myself to eat fast food fish sandwiches. Regardless of the source.

I feel the same way. There's something about the combination of bread & fish that immediately turns me off on the idea.