Got something right about marriage
65ca3675fb236e9b50cc8f76407c20d7.jpg

Not surprisingly, also made by Keebler.

• 3Like
  • 1Quality Calories
Reactions: 3 users

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
I tired the two interesting ones.. cuz lime and sea salt? wtf. Anyway the Beer Cheese I give a solid 7/10. Could use a bit more cheese flavor but you definitely get the beer in the after taste. The Flamin Hot Pickle was decent as well. Probably the same 7/10. If you like the Flamin' Hot flavor and dill pickles it's for you. My bag seemed especially spicy, but my spice tolerance has been weird lately.

lays-1551278084.jpg

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Went up to Dallas for the first time in a while. Made a mandatory stop at the wonderful Czech Stop. Boy do I love me some savory kolaches.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
See, fake news, it amounts to an increase of 1% over a 20yr period, how the fuck do you even try to calculate that?

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
We had lunch at my mom's last Sunday and she had those flaming hot pickle chips. I ate half the bag. Definitely recommend.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
I always wonder about motivations when people make fake news to scare everyone into thinking their food is going to kill them. In this case it's probably animal rights activists and some CNN reporter that has been a vegan for 6 weeks swallowing it whole. Lately there's been a blitz in the media of people massaging data to show a correlation between use of glyphosate (Roundup) and cancer. In that case I'm pretty sure it's lawyers trying to invent the next jackpot like the tobacco lawsuits. The good news is they don't actually have to convince the experts, they just need enough to convince 12 morons on a jury in California.

• 1Like

LiquidDeath

Magnus Deadlift the Fucktiger

The more convincing argument that it is fake news is that it is merely taking the results from other studies and combining them to make inferences, but the majority of the studies are based off of bullshit food surveys done as infrequently as once a year.

Food studies are 99.9% bullshit.

• 1Like