The Fast Food Thread

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Got more spicy bk nugs and goddamn that crack head dude put 20 in the bag. I think at this point I am obligated to suck his dick

• 3Worf
  • 1Weird Boner
Reactions: 3 users

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
1552668189877.jpeg

Nomnomnom

• 5Quality Calories
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 5 users

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
The holiday versions of almost all candies are better. Snickers eggs are the fucking best.

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
P'zones are coming back to Pizza Hut. I used to love these things, they were like 5 bucks each if I remember right.

pizzahut_supremo_p_zone_01.JPG

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
Did you McCheese out with an All Star? Get your hashbrowns topped with a bunch of goodies?

I was with colleagues so I couldn't get as much as I wanted. I got a double waffle, a large hashbrowns with jalapenos, biscuits and gravy, and some kind of bowl things filled with various breakfast foods.

I ended up hitting The Varsity as well. I liked it. Chili cheese dogs/burgers are hard to find nowadays, at least in MD. Onion rings were tasty, too.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Not a fan of chili cheese burgers, feel the chili detracts from the burger itself. Chili cheese dogs however... those are the business.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

yeahthatisneathuh

Trakanon Raider
P'zones are good. Pizza hut has gotten wise to my coupon shenanigans though, and now they only let you use their dumb coupons on full price pizzas, which sometimes doesn't even reduce it to the point of the regular deal. When the getting was good I was reducing their $5 sides to $2.50 and going absolutely nuts on them.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Rolling those jeans while playing Super Mario 3 and eating these.
1552785888340.jpeg

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
P'zones are good. Pizza hut has gotten wise to my coupon shenanigans though, and now they only let you use their dumb coupons on full price pizzas, which sometimes doesn't even reduce it to the point of the regular deal. When the getting was good I was reducing their $5 sides to $2.50 and going absolutely nuts on them.

Haha yeah, they got rid of the $9 dollar large pizza any way you want it here. That was my go-to pizza cuz I would load it with double pep, double sausage, and shit.