The Fast Food Thread

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
I don't know what this is but I wants it.

Chicago mix is caramel and cheddar cheese popcorn mixed together. Sweet and salty.

Also the BK Stackers are back as the Stacker King. So I assume these are whopper sized Stackers instead of the cheeseburger sized version.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
Chicago mix is caramel and cheddar cheese popcorn mixed together. Sweet and salty.

Also the BK king Stackers are back as the Stacker King. So I assume these are whopper sized Stackers instead of the cheeseburger sized version.
Think I remember seeing the BK stackers there yesterday, but they were pretty outrageously priced

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
It's cuz they are whoppers now. They aren't the Whopper jr. size.
A single stacker King is $5.59, whereas you can get two whoppers for $6 (or 2 whopper meals for $9 through the app).

I guess if you compare normal prices it’s not all that much more ($4.69 vs $5.59), but there always are deals in the app or in store for whopper.

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
A single stacker King is $5.59, whereas you can get two whoppers for $6 (or 2 whopper meals for $9 through the app).

I guess if you compare normal prices it’s not all that much more ($4.69 vs $5.59), but there always are deals in the app or in store for whopper.

Oh yeah, but all the "King" line of whoppers are pricey is what I meant. Even that 2 for 6 is bullshit if you want cheese on it. They charge .70 cents extra each here.

Armadon

<Bronze Donator>
I use the bogo on the BK app for whoppers and when I add cheese it comes out to 6.59 with tax. Also the code is the same all the time so if you memorize it you could use it every day.

• 1Like

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
I have a friend that used to bring his own cheese slices from home when we'd eat out at McDonalds, so as to avoid paying the exorbitant prices fast food places charge per slice.

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I'm not even sure there's a cost savings there. Not to mention he's probably using Kraft's singles which is basically plastic

• 1Like

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
I'm not even sure there's a cost savings there. Not to mention he's probably using Kraft's singles which is basically plastic
He did the math, there was a savings, and yeah he used Kraft. Tho McDonald's cheese slices are about on par with Kraft

• 1Like

yeahthatisneathuh

Trakanon Raider
American cheese is a grilling cheese for melting. See: In-n-out. No one's going GROSS AMERICAN CHEESE as they eat there.

Carrying around singles to put on sandwiches room temp is a big wtf.

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
The weird thing about bringing your own cheese to save money is that it's all overpriced.

This is like buying a cheap keyboard and mouse to save a few bucks after buying an overpriced system from Alienware.

• 1Like

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
American cheese is a grilling cheese for melting. See: In-n-out. No one's going GROSS AMERICAN CHEESE as they eat there.

I am disgusted with Kraft singles. They have a taste to them that is gross. It has that Kraft tang to it

• 2Solidarity
  • 2Supertaster
  • 1Like
Reactions: 4 users

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Lanx Lanx

I need to report a War Crime
They put that in Korean Army stew too. Along with hot dogs and spam.
1.-Korean-Army-Stew-Budae-Jjigae.jpg

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>

Yeah, I thought he was nuts for it, but it's not like he had cheese slices in his wallet on a daily basis. He usually stopped at the store on the way to McD's or brought them straight from his own fridge.

Still fucking cheap as hell but not really disgusting.