The Fast Food Thread

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
I mean, it's not even some weird ethnic / third world thing. Closest thing I can find is "cheese tea" from Taiwan, but that's made with cream cheese and is more of a sweet thing.

A savory cheese based beverage would certainly have to have a small serving size. Like an 8oz mug of it or something. It would be enjoyed possibly much the same way that people enjoy a mug of soup. Just cheesy.

I don't think it's that crazy of an idea, despite the criticism so far. :p perhaps I'll invent it.

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
I think if you just add milk to nacho cheese until you get your desired consistency you'd pretty much have it. I don't know if this is going to be a big hit on the menu though.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Can't say I have any interest in a drink like that.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I mean, it's not even some weird ethnic / third world thing. Closest thing I can find is "cheese tea" from Taiwan, but that's made with cream cheese and is more of a sweet thing.

A savory cheese based beverage would certainly have to have a small serving size. Like an 8oz mug of it or something. It would be enjoyed possibly much the same way that people enjoy a mug of soup. Just cheesy.

I don't think it's that crazy of an idea, despite the criticism so far. :p perhaps I'll invent it.
I wish you all the luck in the world. But as having proven superior taste I can't get behind this

• 1Like
  • 1Supertaster
Reactions: 1 users

Gnomedolf

<Silver Donator>
I went to BurgerFi for the first time. Holy shit but it’s expensive! I got a double burger, regular fries and drink and it cost $18. Plus, the better toppings cost $1 each. Pretty sad when I can go to Five Guys and save money.

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
The donut stick
I went to BurgerFi for the first time. Holy shit but it’s expensive! I got a double burger, regular fries and drink and it cost $18. Plus, the better toppings cost $1 each. Pretty sad when I can go to Five Guys and save money.
What in the actual fuck?

Bring back the OG pre-chain greasy spoons

• 2Solidarity

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
yea, any place that sells burgers costing more than 5guys is shit tier.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Was the burgerfi good though?

I'm willing to pay up to $20 for a really good burger, however eating it would be a special occasion and not everyday.

I like 5 guys, but it's just at the cost point where I can't go all the time despite it being 5 from my house.

Gnomedolf

<Silver Donator>
Was the burgerfi good though?

I'm willing to pay up to $20 for a really good burger, however eating it would be a special occasion and not everyday.

I like 5 guys, but it's just at the cost point where I can't go all the time despite it being 5 from my house.

The fries were exact copies of Five Guys. The burger was ok, but it reminded me too much of Culver’s burgers, which are too salty tasting and greasy for me. I’d eat there again if someone else was paying, but Five Guys is much better overall.

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
And you missed out on some of their best menu items : their desserts. :(

They have a Key Lime pie thing that's amazing. I do agree that they kinda go after Culver's a bit, despite being a regional chain. Their desserts are not milk shakes, much thicker, kinda like some of Culver's things.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
I braved the repeat possibility of food poisoning and also got an angry whopper today. So far so good.

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
So you're saying Burger King is what's for dinner tonight?

No meat thawed outta the freezer means we ain't got shit but going out options! woo

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
200 miles to burger king from here but if someone wants to mail me an Angry Whopper I will reimburse you.

• 1Worf
  • 1Like

Armadon

<Bronze Donator>
I'm torn, the closest mobile app burger king is 4 miles away for an angry whopper for 3 dollars or the one right next to my house for 6 dollars because they don't do mobile orders. yes I'm really fucking lazy so this is my biggest decision of the day.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
My car gets 30ish mpg. At $2.65/gal state average here that's roughly 70 cents in gas for the round trip. Of course that doesnt count the maintenance cost. I think it's worth it.