The Fast Food Thread

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Definitely fresh bk fries or bust. I like their fries but their old fries are the worst of any fast food place ever.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
I tried these and they're alright but suuuuuuper expensive. That container you posted cost 8.99 here. Claussen is half that
Yeah, they are pricey. I got them on a BOGO deal at Publix, but I doubt I'd pay when not on sale.

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
I wanted to get a Angry Whopper today, realized the closest BK is like 30 miles away. FUCKERS.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
I wanted to get an Angry Whopper today too, but the last time I had the local BK I got food poisoning so not risking it.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Burger King onion rings have the supernatural ability to stay around in my digestive system for days. They taste wonderful, the best of any chain, but I will be burping them up for well over 24 hours. With the amount that I shit, I can't fathom how it is even possible to still taste onion rings two days later.

I will have to try that angry whopper, but I hate mayo. So someone tell me if the angry sauce is mayo-based, or if I can just order it without mayo and be fine. Yes, I'm a pussy, I know it. I sincerely wish that I didn't dislike any foods, and I've grown to like (or at least tolerate) many that I previously hated, but some things (mayo and sour cream topping the list) I will just never be able to get over.

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
Burger King fries are awful, but their onion rings aren’t much better. They need to just offer hash rounds with lunch combos

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
On the subject of BK, anyone else have trouble with the app? Recently it never fucking works, always errors out at pretty much every step

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
These spicy pickles are really good, but they are also stupid expensive.

large_9d039080-8bdd-4f48-9401-29d19c4783a5.png

• 1Supertaster
Reactions: 1 user

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
I was recently introduced to Oh Snap! pickled products. They use little-to-no brine, so they're awesome for getting your pickle on while driving. I've tried all the varieties, and these are my favorites. They're also stupid expensive of course.

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Why has no one ever made a savory cheese flavored beverage? Like milk shake consistency but cheesy and salty instead of sweet.