The Fast Food Thread

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Baconator is definitely my goto, but sometimes I feel like the chicken is a bit lighter especially if I need to go to a meeting later or something and don't want that heavy delicious meal sitting in my stomach.

I agree that the Chik-fila spicy chicken is superior, but MA has not yet adopted our lord and savior.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
My wife hates pickles (har har) too. Disgusted by them. I could eat them all day.

Big fan of Claussen deli pickles
My wife hates them as well.

I got these from Publix recently(not sure how available they are nationwide) and they are amazing:

• 2Quality Calories
Reactions: 1 users

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
I wonder if they'd let you still special order an enchirito? Beef and bean burrito in a tray, add red sauce, pretty much the same thing? Maybe you'd have to get the red sauce on the side or something. They've got all the ingredients for it in house still even if it's not on the menu, so I'd imagine there's gotta be some way to get them to do it...
There might be, but the chances of them actually making it the way I want them to seems rather low. If they start discontinuing it all over I might try it, but I can guarantee that if I don't go inside, it will be all fucked up.

Maybe they stopped carrying it because, no joke, at LEAST 50% of the time they never gave me a spork with it. Maybe enough people complained about that that they finally said fuck it, our employees are retarded and can't remember the fucking spork, so stop selling enchiritos. Problem solved! That's the world of low expectations we're living in, so it wouldn't surprise me.

Also, on the side derail, a well-made Wendy's spicy chicken is superior to Chik-fil-a. I would never turn down CFA, obviously, and if I were in an unknown area where (as I've heard) the quality of Wendy's might vary, then I'm picking CFA every single time because you know it is going to be really fucking good no matter where you are. But if I got to choose my Wendy's or them, I'd pick my Wendy's no question.

• 1Like

Xevy

Log Wizard
When Burger King implemented their new "Crispy Chicken Sandwiches' their spicy chicken was as good as Wendy's. Why? Because they used the same fucking chicken breasts. They seem to have shrunk now the last few times I had them, but they still taste great.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
I've been trying to try every brand/type of pickle I can (except sweet. Wtf). So far Claussen is winning because they have a good snap and have a very natural cucumber hint to them. Willing to try any others though.

Anyone who eats sweet pickles needs to be sent to the Gulag.

• 3Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
So I guess BK is actually brining back the Angry Whopper tomorrow which is like the first non retard move they have done in a while. I expect to see you guys posting your BK spread tomorrow.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

joz123

Potato del Grande
Burger King has large fraps for 2 bucks. Screw Starbucks and their 6 dollar Grande bullshit.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Chili Cheese burrito hasn't been a normal menu item in years. That and the original grilled stuft burrito are the two greatest losses of our generation.

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Went to BK and got an Angry Whopper meal, I forgot to get their Onion Rings instead of fries since their fries suck shit but goddamn is the Angry Whopper the best item on these stupid fucks menu. The idea they took it away in the first place it dumb, make sure you guys fuck a few up.

20090106-angrywhopper.jpg

• 1Quality Calories

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Went to BK and got an Angry Whopper meal, I forgot to get their Onion Rings instead of fries since their fries suck shit but goddamn is the Angry Whopper the best item on these stupid fucks menu. The idea they took it away in the first place it dumb, make sure you guys fuck a few up.

20090106-angrywhopper.jpg
DUDE, we already agreed that the only proper way to have BK onion rings, is if they give you a free one w/ the fries, cuz they be hard as shit.

yeahthatisneathuh

Trakanon Raider
If I get fries from BK I say no salt, and they make them fresh. It's always some teenager going absolutely nuts with the salt shaker anyway, so fringe benefit of just normal fries without a sodium bomb. They're pretty good fresh.