The Fast Food Thread

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
First of all, thank you for recognizing my rank. Second, I've never seen a MRE review here. Maybe we need one

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Screenshotted>
So $6 Angry Whopper Box - Angry Whopper, Small Fry, 2 Cookies, and Small Drink... while the drink is retard size and makes you feel like Andre the Giant holding a beer. It's still a good deal since the Angry Whopper by itself is like $5.50 or some shit.

tmg-article_default_mobile.jpg

gigantic-size-of-andre-the-giant.jpg

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider

Good gin is delicious, and should be enjoyed with the correct amount of garnish. Don't listen to Alex, he's a nice guy, but he's touched in the head. Cucumber should not be part of a gin drink.

I've tried, man. I hate that taste in a drink. Tried the cucumber gatorade, too. Equally blah.

Cucumber lime Gatorade is the best.

• 1Pants on Fire!
Reactions: 1 user

Fifey

Trakanon Raider
So now the munchies are going to give you the munchies? I don't know if I can handle this extra layer.

CBD is pretty much the new Kale. Its getting put in everything to mark the price up for some loosely defined health benefit.

Plus its only 5mgs which isnt even enough to register in anyone unless you're crushing down like 10 burgers like Mccheese.

Had Taco bell for lunch todayand I thibk it's dead to me now. They took fries off thw menu again and the one closest to work fucks my order up every single time. I get a fresco burrito and without fail they make it fresco but then still add cheese.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user