The Fast Food Thread

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
I don't think I've ever eaten a pork rind when I didn't think "I wish this was a regular chip".

• 4Solidarity
  • 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 5 users

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Using Waffle House availability as an excuse to travel. You are truly a real American.

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I don't think I've ever eaten a pork rind when I didn't think "I wish this was a regular chip".

These will change your mind.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
When doing low carb diets or whatever its the only snack type that has that mega crunch I love. Kettle chips usually have it too but can't eat those really.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Pork rinds, to me, taste like pigs smell. No bueno.

I forgot you can’t handle spicy.

Seriously though they aren’t for everyone.

For an example I hate cottage cheese.

• 1Solidarity

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
No that was that bastard Erronius

I'm going to admit something right now. I have never eaten a pork rind in my life. Am I missing out?

The reason being is I always preferred to get a potato chip or dorito bag

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>

I'm going to admit something right now. I have never eaten a pork rind in my life. Am I missing out?

They're alright, but the main reason I eat them is because they're zero carb. Haven't found a flavor yet that tastes better than a potato / tortilla chips.

But then I haven't found nacho cheese flavor pork rinds yet so.

Last edited:
  • 1Solidarity

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>

You are missing nothing. I have twice eaten pork rinds. I have twice regretted it.

• 1Truth!
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Xevy

Log Wizard
High cholesterol, high salt, high fat, and high calories. The only people who think it's healthy are no-carbers. Literally their only positive is 0 carbs if you're into that, otherwise they're basically as bad as you could get for a food.

Crone

You're missing out! At least try it once.

yeahthatisneathuh

Trakanon Raider
You guys are just plain wrong about Jack or I always live near good ones. The egg rolls are great, ultimate cheeseburger (without mayo cause like all fast food places they think it's better to go hog wild on them) is great, and they have the best fast food ranch. Their regular fries dipped in ranch are 9/10.

• 1Truth!

sukik

Pork rinds are all about having a good spicy flavoring and a light crisp texture. I can't do the thick or chewy ones.

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
Cracklins with southern hot sauce flavor are amazing. Way crunchier than rinds and the flavor is great. Dry as balls though.

The downside is they don't come in larger bags.

b59c7782-b71e-4c14-af62-615da76e4e1d_1.e4511a4a55614c680c41486e35e608fb.png

• 1Like

LiquidDeath

Magnus Deadlift the Fucktiger
Pork rinds are all about having a good spicy flavoring and a light crisp texture. I can't do the thick or chewy ones.

You ever tried fresh chicharrones? Man, the best pieces have skin and a bit of fat still on them. They are ultra crispy on one side and the fat melts in your mouth on the other. I know it doesn't sound appealing thinking about bagged pork rinds, but the fresh ones are so much different.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users