The Fast Food Thread

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Finally after all of these years you have confirmed that I went to skidrow.

Walmarts up here are pretty bad unless you go to one in a nice town (ours is borderline)

Fogel

Mr. Poopybutthole
I'm a IRL hacker and buy 1 lb blocks of mozzarella when its on sale for 2-3$ a lb and grate some extra cheese on them too.

• 1Quality Calories
Reactions: 1 user

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
I get these when they're on sale, I'd rate them over digiorno's, plus its my last name so I can seinfeld myself too.

View attachment 206497
This is what I buy if it is on sale. Almost everything Newman's Own makes is great.

I made the mistake of stocking up on Red Baron frozen pizzas when they went on sale for like $3 each. Those are like the worst non-Totino's pizza I've ever had...and I'd rather have Totino's now that I think about it! Fuck, those Red Baron are turrible. Do not buy.

• 1Solidarity

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Red Baron is my "I onyl want to spend $3 and feel bad for myself" pizza. Not good at all, too thin, not very filling. But $3 is tough to beat

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
But you have to go into a WalMart. Remember when you walked into that bad part of Miami, Noodleface Noodleface ? That's what walking into any WalMart in south FL is like.

No joke. The Walmart near me when I lived in Tampa was the most ghetto place I have ever experienced. Ever. I never went to it again. Just Publix from then on out.

yeahthatisneathuh

Trakanon Raider
Just get Papa Murphy's you fucking fags.

Unless you live far outside their reach there is literally no reason to not get a family sized pizza for $13 or less with their coupons. For something you're going to bake anyway.

Order Online For Best Pizza Near You l Papa Murphy's Take N' Bake Pizza

Godspeed.

Papa Murphy's is fucking disgusting. I've been 2-3 times, and when making it at home the middle of the pizza was literally floating in grease. Absolutely unacceptable.

Honestly Walmart frozen foods have been sort of impressive

Honestly I bought 3 last week and they're pretty good. The crust is the standout. They're 2.87 where I live, you can't really beat that.

• 1Supertaster

brekk

Dancing Dino Superstar
<Bronze Donator>
Just get Papa Murphy's you fucking fags.

Unless you live far outside their reach there is literally no reason to not get a family sized pizza for $13 or less with their coupons. For something you're going to bake anyway.

Order Online For Best Pizza Near You l Papa Murphy's Take N' Bake Pizza

Godspeed.

No where in the Northeast, guess they were smart to stay out of Pizza Country. We don't play that bullshit. Chain pizza in general is non-existant where I am. I'm 30+ minutes to a papa johns or a dominos. It's all private pizza shops.

• 1Solidarity

LiquidDeath

Magnus Deadlift the Fucktiger
Who the fuck goes into Walmart anymore? Order online, select pickup time, have moron employees put the food straight in your trunk in the snow and ice.

• 1Worf

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Finally after all of these years you have confirmed that I went to skidrow.

Walmarts up here are pretty bad unless you go to one in a nice town (ours is borderline)
yea lulz, one walmart off the highway on the nice side is open late has roving security and kept clean. The other walmart 10minutes away in the ghetto part of town is sketchy as shit.

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Who the fuck goes into Walmart anymore? Order online, select pickup time, have moron employees put the food straight in your trunk in the snow and ice.
This is what I was going to say. Walmart Grocery pickup is amazing. Do that shit the night before, and just roll up and have them put it in the back of your vehicle. So amazing.

• 1Like

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
The mom & pop pizza place right by me(Poppy's Pizza) is awesome pizza and wings. They are just expensive as fuck. I prefer them over every chain and frozen pizza, but sometimes I don't want to spend 40 bucks to feed the fam.

• 1Solidarity

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
phillypizza.jpg

• 1Worf

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
The mom & pop pizza place right by me(Poppy's Pizza) is awesome pizza and wings. They are just expensive as fuck. I prefer them over every chain and frozen pizza, but sometimes I don't want to spend 40 bucks to feed the fam.

Be the King of your castle. The peasants get Ramen.

• 1Worf

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
when making it at home the middle of the pizza was literally floating in grease. Absolutely unacceptable.

Ah that sounds awesome. Sprinkle some parmesan on it, let the parm soak up the grease for a moment, and go to town. Mmmmmm.

• 1Quality Calories
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
As soon as you cut the pizza that grease is just going to run through the gaps anyway. You never noticed the grease slick in the bottom of the box at your local takeout place?

• 1Like

yeahthatisneathuh

Trakanon Raider
There is less greasy and there is more greasy. I don't like the taste of grease--I get we're working with cheeses and sometimes cured meats, but the amount I'm willing to tolerate is far, far below papa murphy's.