The Fast Food Thread

yeahthatisneathuh

Trakanon Raider
This is also my understanding. Though maybe Mission style also includes guacamole? Rice is definitely a requirement though. Basically what you get at Chipotle.

And California style was a surprisingly amazing treat. Replace rice with French fries. So good.

If potatoes of some kind became standard in a burrito with beans, I wouldn't be mad.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Home Fries, Eggs, Salsa Fresca, Black Beans, Sour Cream, Cojita. Breakfast Burrito of champions.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
I saw some people bashing that new Grand Bacon international burger from McD's. It must have been your location, cuz I thought it was pretty damn good. Also that stroopwaffle mcflurry is tits.

Sludig

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I saw some people bashing that new Grand Bacon international burger from McD's. It must have been your location, cuz I thought it was pretty damn good. Also that stroopwaffle mcflurry is tits.
Only certain mcdee's? I'd love a stroopwaffle mcflurry.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Armadon

<Bronze Donator>
Don't forget it's national donut day. I just picked up 18 donuts for 10 bucks. Glorious day today.

• 1Quality Calories
  • 1Like

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
We got donuts ordered into the office today and they were really good. Can't believe I never had a maple bacon donut before but that shit was bomb.

• 1Quality Calories
  • 1Like

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
We got donuts ordered into the office today and they were really good. Can't believe I never had a maple bacon donut before but that shit was bomb.
This and a Salted Caramel is likely what I am getting .

Edit. Boom donuts for the fam.

Last edited:
  • 2Quality Calories
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Im not a big sweets guy at all. I kno.. diabetic, you'd assume I engorge myself with candy. But donuts are a weakness. Only get them every few months but that pic made me weak.

• 1Like
  • 1Quality Calories

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
Krispy Kreme are an abomination, and are not True Donuts. Old Fashioned Cake & Fritters are the way to enlightenment

CHANGE MY MIND

• 2Solidarity
  • 2Like
Reactions: 3 users

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Krispy Kreme are an abomination, and are not True Donuts. Old Fashioned Cake & Fritters are the way to enlightenment

CHANGE MY MIND
Krispy Kreme have a problem that most companies have. When they were smaller and less known they were great. Now they're ultra mass produced garbage

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Fogel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Normally I'm a yeast donut kind of guy, but the trick to a good cake donut is getting it straight out of the deep fryer. Fucking game changer - Outside is amazingly crisp yet tender and the inside is as moist as a...

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Krispy Kreme have a problem that most companies have. When they were smaller and less known they were great. Now they're ultra mass produced garbage
I'll still demolish a dozen Krispy Kreme if they are warm though! I mean it's still pretty damn good.

• 2Like
  • 1Quality Calories
Reactions: 2 users