The Fast Food Thread

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Mostly helping me. My brother could take it or leave it, so he ended up getting one. The third we gifted to my uncle because he's fat and lives near Olive Garden. I believe you have to put the name in when you purchase it, so they were coordinating on a Google hangout and as soon as the one for me was purchased, they told everyone so the others could put in other names.

Sounds like the uncle is the real winner here.

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
Sounds like the uncle is the real winner here.

He really was. He used the fuck out of it, too. He went probably an average of 3 times a week for the duration of the promotion. And he always eats at least 2 or 3 bowls of pasta. He happened to work in the same shopping center as an Olive Garden, so he'd go over on his lunch break or after work for dinner.

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
Had Wendy's for lunch today. Had a migraine early in the day, so I just DGAF about my diet.

#2 combo, large and 10pc spicy nuggets. The spicy nuggets were better than the burger. I kind of wished I'd just ordered 3-4 orders of the spicy nuggets instead.

• 1Quality Calories
Reactions: 1 user

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Finally had another DQP for the first time in a few months...

I don't really eat burgers but that definitely washed out the taste of shitty overpriced burgers from my mouth. Praise McD. I would have preferred a double Whopper but Austin is low on Burger Kings.

• 1Like

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
Ya'll need to up your game and get the Quadruple Quarter Pounder with Cheese

1565750812491.png

• 2Quality Calories
  • 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 3 users

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
a quadruple quarter pounder is just a pounder, right?

a pounding on your colon at least, i suppose

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
I've never seen the Tejava tea, so I dunno. I just get the cheap stuff in the grocery by the gallon.

I don't even know why I started hitting the fruit juice so hard. I haven't regularly had soda in years. Maybe I should just start carrying bulk water around instead.

View attachment 218843

I love Tejava but it adds up in price. I ended up buying a Mr Iced Tea. You fill it with water and then fill up the carafe with ice. Put in your tea bags and brew your strength. It's pretty easy.

• 1Like

LiquidDeath

Magnus Deadlift the Fucktiger
@Lanx have you ever tried Spangles?

The closest ones to me had been in Lawrence, but they closed down. Now I think Topeka is the closest location.

A buddy of mine used to live down the street from the Lawrence one, and had nothing but bad things to say about it.

Also, LOL:

View attachment 218973
Also

I'm offended as fuck by the lazy photoshopping done to this picture. They could have at least done more than 2 burgers and rotated them so that the same two don't repeat for the whole goddamn thing.

• 1Worf

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
In n out used to make burgers like that for real.

20x20

252281-innout20x20.jpg

100x100

100x100_small-1.jpg

• 4Quality Calories
Reactions: 3 users

Xevy

Log Wizard
Man, I love biiiig burgers, but there's a limit where you can actually still call it a burger. If you can't bite through all the layers at once while holding it, I think it's just an openfaced sandwich at that point.

Here's 18 year old Xevy with an Octuple Stacker when BK added Stackers to the menu.

EthBurger.jpg

• 3Quality Calories
  • 2Like
Reactions: 4 users