The Fast Food Thread

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
No knock off Nacho Cheese chips can ever over take Doritos Nacho Cheese.

I ate the Wal-mart and Aldi's versions today. Both are 7/10 at best.

Doritos Nacho cheese

11 outta 10

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

brekk

Dancing Dino Superstar
<Bronze Donator>
I do the mcgangbang every once in a while. The combination of flavors is almost magical.

The first time I made one it kind of blew my mind. It works so well and kind of breaks the laws of science.

Do you keep the mcdouble and mcchicken in their entirety? I use the ketchup/mustard mcdouble bun, and the lettuce mayo mcchicken bun, but dont use the two dry buns, it's too bready. So mine ends up as follows.

Ketchup/Mustard Bun -> beef patty 1 -> chicken patty -> beef patty 2 -> Lettuce/Mayo Bun

I still haven't tried getting a DQP dressed as a big mac. Life goals.

Also, back when McGangBangs became the thing to get at work one of my coworkers tried to order one from the drive thru by asking for a "McGangBang", not realizing its a self assembled item after leaving McD's. I loled and I loled.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
The first time I made one it kind of blew my mind. It works so well and kind of breaks the laws of science.

Do you keep the mcdouble and mcchicken in their entirety? I use the ketchup/mustard mcdouble bun, and the lettuce mayo mcchicken bun, but dont use the two dry buns, it's too bready. So mine ends up as follows.

Ketchup/Mustard Bun -> beef patty 1 -> chicken patty -> beef patty 2 -> Lettuce/Mayo Bun

Also, back when McGangBangs became the thing to get at work one of my coworkers tried to order one from the drive thru by asking for a "McGangBang", not realizing its a self assembled item after leaving McD's. I loled and I loled.
So did some Googling. Apparently this came about when things were a little different. They say you take a double cheeseburger , off the dollar menu, which doesn't exist anymore, and then you take a Spicy McChicken, which also doesn't exist in Spicy form anymore and you split the double cheeseburger in half, and shove the whole thing in between.

I'm kinda down for your way, and use kind of half and half of both to get the best of it all. And you use the McDouble versus just a double cheeseburger?

Khane

Got something right about marriage
If I'm making my own food I'm not gonna do it with shit i ordered from McDonalds

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
Wow never even commented on my beard

WOW

Sorry man, I thought you knew my thoughts on your beard:

DHJB.gif

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
Went to McDonalds for lunch. Was disappoint.

I thought the DQP tasted pretty close to what I remember. It was ok.

Also got a 20pc. Those nuggets...I dunno. They were kind of dry. Something in their nugget recipe changed.

The thing I hate the most is that the dollar menu is completely gone. Their menu board still has the $1/$2/$3 but like a lot of places, this places had fuck all for cheap food options. It was mostly drinks that IDGAF about, and...I think a $3 sausage biscuit? No McChicken, no Cheeseburger or Double or anything.

I guess they have a new app deal but I don't care about apps. Just give me cheap food you pieces of shit. You aren't good enough to charge premium prices, and I don't want to dance like a puppet to your fucking app.

McDonalds is the chick on Tinder who is maybe a 4/10 at best, but can't figure out why guys aren't willing to put up with her bullshit.

Louis

Trakanon Raider

I always just stuck the spicy in it's entirety between the cheeseburger patties. I was ordering this much more often when I was dirt poor and the extra bread helped fill me up. I don't think it would lose any of its allure by just getting the spicy patty and adding lettuce mayo.

It must be by the market for availability because they are both still available here unless this changed in the last couple of months. Neither are 99 cents anymore though.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Went to McDonalds for lunch. Was disappoint.

I thought the DQP tasted pretty close to what I remember. It was ok.

Also got a 20pc. Those nuggets...I dunno. They were kind of dry. Something in their nugget recipe changed.

The thing I hate the most is that the dollar menu is completely gone. Their menu board still has the $1/$2/$3 but like a lot of places, this places had fuck all for cheap food options. It was mostly drinks that IDGAF about, and...I think a $3 sausage biscuit? No McChicken, no Cheeseburger or Double or anything.

I guess they have a new app deal but I don't care about apps. Just give me cheap food you pieces of shit. You aren't good enough to charge premium prices, and I don't want to dance like a puppet to your fucking app.

McDonalds is the chick on Tinder who is maybe a 4/10 at best, but can't figure out why guys aren't willing to put up with her bullshit.
No Mchicken? Fuck that McDonald's. It's one of the best things they have.

• 2Like

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
Dudes, it is a sad day.

I've noticed over the past few years that the big burgers from various places make me feel kinda shitty. It has never been terrible, but I typically opt for a chicken sandwich of some sort, and feel better for it. Today I went to a Wendy's with a few of my kids, and ordered their spicy chicken sandwich, which is pretty good. We got the bags of food, and drove off. They got the whole order right except mine, which ended up being one of their big, greasy burgers. I decided to eat it anyway. I developed the shits about an hour later, and they've been persistent all evening.

I can't eat that kind of burger any more. My body won't take it.

But this is confusing to me. I can make a big ole burger at home, load it up with the same stuff, but feel great when I eat it at home.

I dunno. No more fast food burgers for me.

It is a sad day.

• 2Thoughts & Prayers
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Alasliasolonik

Toilet of the Mod Elect
<Banned>
Dudes, it is a sad day.

I've noticed over the past few years that the big burgers from various places make me feel kinda shitty. It has never been terrible, but I typically opt for a chicken sandwich of some sort, and feel better for it. Today I went to a Wendy's with a few of my kids, and ordered their spicy chicken sandwich, which is pretty good. We got the bags of food, and drove off. They got the whole order right except mine, which ended up being one of their big, greasy burgers. I decided to eat it anyway. I developed the shits about an hour later, and they've been persistent all evening.

But this is confusing to me. I can make a big ole burger at home, load it up with the same stuff, but feel great when I eat it at home.

It is a sad day.

• 1Like
  • 1Dislike

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Dudes, it is a sad day.

It is a sad day.
Well that what happen when you eat burgers made of sawdust

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
McDs fucked itself in the mid 90s when they added the holding bins for all their meat. Before this they used to cook the burgers to order and they were held assembled in a warming bin for 20 min before getting dumped. They had strict enforcement of this if the management was right, I worked there when I was 15 back in the mid 80s. so during the slower times they would cook 3 cheese burgers and 3 hamburgers, maybe 1 QP...etc... During dinner and lunch rushes that shit was coming out fresh every time. We were churning out trays and trays of burgers non stop during rush. There is something about making a burger fresh like that because the juice from the freshly grilled burger soaks into the bun a bit making it taste better.

Now they cook the beef and stick it in warming bins so it essentially loses all its moisture and becomes a brick of leather. Then they assemble the burger to order. I never go to McDs anymore other than really busy times because I know their shit will suck.

I also worked for A&W drive in place when I was a bit older and what they did is do the same shit, but instead of dropping the cooked burgers into some warming bin, we had a pan on top of the grill kept hot with some beef broth in it, same for the grilled chicken except it was kept in chicken broth. So over time the grease from the burgers and chicken would kind of make a beef/chicken soup that it soaked in and it got better and better as the day went on. Now you might think this shit was gross, but man, the fucking burgers and chicken sammies there were really fucking good for a fast food burger.

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
McDs fucked itself in the mid 90s when they added the holding bins for all their meat. Before this they used to cook the burgers to order and they were held assembled in a warming bin for 20 min before getting dumped. They had strict enforcement of this if the management was right, I worked there when I was 15 back in the mid 80s. so during the slower times they would cook 3 cheese burgers and 3 hamburgers, maybe 1 QP...etc... During dinner and lunch rushes that shit was coming out fresh every time. We were churning out trays and trays of burgers non stop during rush. There is something about making a burger fresh like that because the juice from the freshly grilled burger soaks into the bun a bit making it taste better.

Now they cook the beef and stick it in warming bins so it essentially loses all its moisture and becomes a brick of leather. Then they assemble the burger to order. I never go to McDs anymore other than really busy times because I know their shit will suck.

I also worked for A&W drive in place when I was a bit older and what they did is do the same shit, but instead of dropping the cooked burgers into some warming bin, we had a pan on top of the grill kept hot with some beef broth in it, same for the grilled chicken except it was kept in chicken broth. So over time the grease from the burgers and chicken would kind of make a beef/chicken soup that it soaked in and it got better and better as the day went on. Now you might think this shit was gross, but man, the fucking burgers and chicken sammies there were really fucking good for a fast food burger.

The Quarter Pounders are cooked to order now. Ever since they switched to the fresh beef.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I can feel the love in this thread.
Honestly fast food, or any greasy food in general, gives me the shits if I eat it too often. I always had a stomach of steel but between diabetes meds and age it just doesn't work like it used to. No real loss though

• 1Solidarity

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Honestly fast food, or any greasy food in general, gives me the shits if I eat it too often. I always had a stomach of steel but between diabetes meds and age it just doesn't work like it used to. No real loss though

Yep, I have the same issue. Stupid aging.

• 1Solidarity