The Fast Food Thread

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
The Triple Double Crunchwrap is back on the menu at Taco Bell and this time around you can get it as part of a $5 Box.

The Triple Double Crunchwrap itself features double layers of seasoned beef, double layers of nacho cheese sauce and double layers of crunchy tostada shells, along with lettuce, tomatoes and reduced-fat sour cream all wrapped in a grilled flour tortilla. It goes for $3.99 on its own at my local Taco Bell.

You can also get it as part of a $5 Triple Double Crunchwrap Box, which includes one Triple Double Crunchwrap alongside a Crunchy Taco, Cinnamon Twists, and a medium fountain drink for 5 bucks.

• 3Quality Calories
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

Oldbased

> Than U
The Triple Double Crunchwrap is back on the menu at Taco Bell and this time around you can get it as part of a $5 Box.

The Triple Double Crunchwrap itself features double layers of seasoned beef, double layers of nacho cheese sauce and double layers of crunchy tostada shells, along with lettuce, tomatoes and reduced-fat sour cream all wrapped in a grilled flour tortilla. It goes for $3.99 on its own at my local Taco Bell.

You can also get it as part of a $5 Triple Double Crunchwrap Box, which includes one Triple Double Crunchwrap alongside a Crunchy Taco, Cinnamon Twists, and a medium fountain drink for 5 bucks.
How many does a man have to eat to die though? Apparently the media needs to know this for the headline.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>

I wish those worthless cinnamon twists could be substituted for literally anything else. They ruin the box for me since it is only two meal items and those shitty things. I use ruin loosely here because I still get the box from time to time.

• 4Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 4 users

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
I wish those worthless cinnamon twists could be substituted for literally anything else. They ruin the box for me since it is only two meal items and those shitty things. I use ruin loosely here because I still get the box from time to time.

Yeah I'd rather just have chips and a cup of cheese sauce. Those cinnamon things are probably the cheapest item they have in terms of store cost.

• 1Like

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
No knock off Nacho Cheese chips can ever over take Doritos Nacho Cheese.

I ate the Wal-mart and Aldi's versions today. Both are 7/10 at best.

Doritos Nacho cheese

11 outta 10

I enjoy the Aldi version. Chips are lighter though, not sure how to describe it. Airy-er? Not as thick?

Taste is close enough.

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
Yeah I'd rather just have chips and a cup of cheese sauce. Those cinnamon things are probably the cheapest item they have in terms of store cost.

Cinnamon twists were the absolute favorite fast food item of an ex-girlfriend of mine. We'd go to Taco Bell just to get an order of them.

• 1Like

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
Look at this fag, being healthy and living

You've already been conquered by a Wendy's cheeseburger.

giphy.gif

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I enjoy the Aldi version. Chips are lighter though, not sure how to describe it. Airy-er? Not as thick?

Taste is close enough.

Lol I jus did a side by side comparison. I agree their version is airy but taste is not close enough. They are decent though. The cheese just isn’t there.

• 1Like

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
The cinnamon twists are probably cheap as shit, yeah, but for some reason I still love those goddamn things and definitely won't complain when a box has them. Been waiting for a good box to come back to T Bell, so I'll probably have to hit them up tomorrow.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
This is when you know the pumpkin spice fad has gone too far.
New-Pumpkin-Spice-Spam-Is-A-Real-Thing-And-Here’s-What-You-Need-To-Know-To-Get-It-678x381.jpg

And yes it is real. It will at Walmart.

• 3Worf
  • 1Dislike
  • 1Barf
Reactions: 4 users

Armadon

<Bronze Donator>
So places that just type in codes to use discounts never change the code. So I've just been making a sheet with codes and leaving it in my car and then go through the drive thru. All they ask is for the code so I've been eating on the cheap for a while now. I've never been asked for the actual coupon or have to show my phone.

• 1Quality Calories

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
So places that just type in codes to use discounts never change the code. So I've just been making a sheet with codes and leaving it in my car and then go through the drive thru. All they ask is for the code so I've been eating on the cheap for a while now. I've never been asked for the actual coupon or have to show my phone.

The only place that doesn't check here is BK. You have to scan at McD's and the Wendy's here checks for the moving flag. My buddy got embarassed at Wendy's cuz he took a screenshot of it and was caught trying to use it. lol

• 1Worf

Armadon

<Bronze Donator>
The only place that doesn't check here is BK. You have to scan at McD's and the Wendy's here checks for the moving flag. My buddy got embarassed at Wendy's cuz he took a screenshot of it and was caught trying to use it. lol
Shit I must be lucky because in my area nobody gives a shit.

• 1Like