The Fast Food Thread

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Pesto and avocado with buffalo "chicken". Not sure how I feel about that.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
Palate cleanser for that soy chicken garbage. I ate three of these on Sunday at Lucky Buns in DC. Best spicy chicken sandwich in the world.

lucky5-683x1024.jpg

Chef and server were so impressed with how many we ate (my brother had three, too) that they comped our drinks.

• 8Quality Calories
  • 2Like
Reactions: 9 users

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Went to Cincinnati this past weekend and got my chicken on. Wings and fried chicken back to back. It was glorious. Really wish we could get dope ass Midwest food out here in CA.

Smoked wing goodness.

1566922050300.jpeg

Fried chicken perfection. That spicy honey is the real deal.

1566922122403.jpeg

• 1Quality Calories

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Dr. Pepper + Blue Moon float, try it.

I think lurkingdirk lurkingdirk and his kids tried it a year or two ago.

What’s your ratio here? I haven’t had a float in a long time, may hit this up tonight. Wonder if plain vanilla or a touch of orange ice cream would be better since people usually pair orange with Blue Moon or if the Dr. Pepper covers any sort of ‘pairing.’

• 1Like

Fifey

Trakanon Raider
Pesto and avocado with buffalo "chicken". Not sure how I feel about that.
It was weird but not as bad as you'd think.

Got home too late to do any cooking so gonna have to eat out again today, probably do banh mis since my falafel spot is still closed.

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
Went to Cincinnati this past weekend and got my chicken on. Wings and fried chicken back to back. It was glorious. Really wish we could get dope ass Midwest food out here in CA.

Smoked wing goodness.

View attachment 220808

Fried chicken perfection. That spicy honey is the real deal.

View attachment 220809

Do you eat skyline chili when you go back there? I've never tried it, but it sounds...not good.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Do you eat skyline chili when you go back there? I've never tried it, but it sounds...not good.

Absolutely. I love Skyline. Get the habanero cheese with the hot sauce. Few things are better to crush after heavy drinking.

• 1Quality Calories
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>

I texted to see if they remember. Haven't heard back. I honestly don't remember trying them. Maybe we didn't actually go through with it. I'ma do it this weekend, though.

• 1Quality Calories

Sludig

Golden Baronet of the Realm
So they are saying nationwide they sold out? Wonder if my hole in the wall one still would have any stock. Anyone tried to see if they are that good at all? Wondering if I'd love them for being crispier than the more almost soggy chikfile. I'm intersted to learn more after being shocked by liking KFC's Cheeto Chicken sammy, and been craving some soft chicken biscuits though not sure where to find ones with just the right taste I'm hankering for.