The Fast Food Thread

Denamian

Night Janitor
<Nazi Janitors>
Eggnog is good shit and it doesn't even have to have booze in it to be enjoyable. When I hopped on the keto bandwagon last year I started making a quick eggnog on occasion.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Fifey

Trakanon Raider
So then whats the point of adding alcohol to it!?
It's kind of like putting whiskey in your coffee, just adds a little boost to start you off.

Eggnog is disgusting though, don't understand how people can drink a whole cup of it.

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Fucking Mcdonalds app. Suffer thru it sucking for cheap fries if nothing else. First time using it since all these price hikes etc. Shit wont load for 30 minutes. RIght before leaving for taco bell, it decides to load. Make an order for me and wife, and go to add a new card since my old one is outdated. Tried 10 times but it wouldn't accept my card. (Tried w/ and w/out middle initial, other tiny shit like that).

Tried reinstalling etc. Nope. Just wont take a new card.

Death to the clown, long live TacoBell/Wendys.
update the app

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
Fucking Mcdonalds app. Suffer thru it sucking for cheap fries if nothing else. First time using it since all these price hikes etc. Shit wont load for 30 minutes. RIght before leaving for taco bell, it decides to load. Make an order for me and wife, and go to add a new card since my old one is outdated. Tried 10 times but it wouldn't accept my card. (Tried w/ and w/out middle initial, other tiny shit like that).

Tried reinstalling etc. Nope. Just wont take a new card.

Death to the clown, long live TacoBell/Wendys.
Honestly most apps have been complete shit like that for me for awhile now. Shit doesn’t load, or won’t take my card, etc. only one I have never really had issues with is sonic which I use for the half price drinks

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
I refuse to use apps. Partially because they're making you jump through hoops to access deals that used to be available to everyone. And partially because that's some Pavlov level shit.

The rest is just my own laziness, refusal to buy a non-potato phone, and paranoia.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Fedor

<Banned>

Scddu3W.png

Last edited:
  • 2Worf
  • 1Repost
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

Conefed

Blackwing Lair Raider
Watching Jim Gaffigan on Netflix and thought about ya'll. I realize he's making fun of being fat, but, I'm getting hungrier. "Yes, I will do all these extreme examples."

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
1566828582614.jpeg

2 spicy Chick-fil-A biscuit
1 chicken minis
Hashbrown
Dr Pepper

Noodleface Noodleface tried their Texas Pete on one of the sandwiches. Pretty good.

• 4Like
  • 2Mother of God
  • 1Quality Calories
Reactions: 6 users

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Went to CFA for breakfast at the airport today and they only do the spicy chicken for lunch. Had to get a plebe chicken biscuit! Bad start to the day.

• 1Supertaster
Reactions: 1 user

Fifey

Trakanon Raider
Went to my favorite trash food spot today, slaw, pesto, avocado and buffalo chicken. My slice of spicy BBQ pizza came out early so no picture.
20190826_145529(0).jpg

• 4Quality Calories
  • 1Like
  • 1Supertaster
Reactions: 5 users

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
i introduced another person to my Dr. Pepper + Blue Moon float idea. stranger at a mom and pop ice cream shop who was talking about weird float ideas. he seemed excited, i hope he tried it.