The Fast Food Thread

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
tbh, the beefy mini is fucking terrible

Nothing encapsulates old TB more than the beefy mini. Great value, decent taste for what it is, will probably blow your ass apart if you eat too many. What more do you want from TB, bro? I'm more pissed they are taking away some of the old cheap options considering most of their food is now more expensive shit instead of cheap shit. You don't go to TB because it's quality food.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
Nothing encapsulates old TB more than the beefy mini. Great value, decent taste for what it is, will probably blow your ass apart if you eat too many. What more do you want from TB, bro? I'm more pissed they are taking away some of the old cheap options considering most of their food is now more expensive shit instead of cheap shit. You don't go to TB because it's quality food.
I mean I'm not saying I never buy them, but they are pretty fucking bad

• 2Worf

brekk

Dancing Dino Superstar
<Bronze Donator>
Just heard taco bell is getting rid of doritos tacos and grilled stuffed burritos! Omg! Going to Google to verify!

Oh fuck!

"Here are the foods going bye-bye: Beefy Mini Quesadilla Chips & Salsa Chipotle Chicken Loaded Griller Double Decker Taco Cool Ranch Tacos Fiery Doritos Locos Tacos Double Tostada Power Menu Burrito XXL Grilled Stuft Burrito

Maybe this will finally free up menua space for some god damn VOLCANO PRODUCTS!!!

JFC Taco Bell, just do it already. Bring them back.

• 3Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Conefed

Blackwing Lair Raider
Help me bros. I just ordered JJ's. Why did I just order JJ's?

as1yOmH.jpg
I've met plenty who swear by JJ, but 100% of my visits have been fail, including drunken lowered standards

• 2Solidarity

Conefed

Blackwing Lair Raider
Just heard taco bell is getting rid of doritos tacos and grilled stuffed burritos! Omg! Going to Google to verify!

Oh fuck!

"Here are the foods going bye-bye: Beefy Mini Quesadilla Chips & Salsa Chipotle Chicken Loaded Griller Double Decker Taco Cool Ranch Tacos Fiery Doritos Locos Tacos Double Tostada Power Menu Burrito XXL Grilled Stuft Burrito
Those are the things i order!

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
popeyes > kfc

fried chicken was nice and juicy, even my podunk one had the "we are missing inventory" sign. walked into a long line (they don't have app ordering)

of course black woman was "EXCUSE ME, IS THERE ANYONE WORKING HERE"

she left, the 2 white girls in front of me were like, cool. i asked them and they were waiting for 5mins.

my total order time was 15mins, yea they sucked on service, but food was better, their mashed is always better than KFC, and their cajun fries are equal to 5guys cajun.

• 1Quality Calories
Reactions: 1 user

Synj

Dystopian Dreamer
<Gold Donor>
Best item at Taco Bell was the Chilito aka the Chili Cheese Burrito.

I will never forgive them for taking it off the menu.

Ever.

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

brekk

Dancing Dino Superstar
<Bronze Donator>
and their cajun fries are equal to 5guys cajun.

Nah man, around me their fries are always soggy. KFC Potato wedges **IF THEY'RE CRISPY** are some next level shit.

• 1Solidarity

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
I went to google recipes for copycat Lava Sauce, and the first ingredient the two recipes I looked at listed 'can of nacho cheese sauce'

I feel like the Internet has failed me somehow.

• 1Like

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
I've met plenty who swear by JJ, but 100% of my visits have been fail, including drunken lowered standards

I've always had decent results but it's not top tier food. I've only gotten when very hungry and didn't want to wait long. I've always been eating it in under 5 minutes from arrival and that's sometimes worth the lower standards.

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
Doritos locos tacos have always been overrated. I mean I guess they are better than normal ones, but the difference isn’t worth any cost difference.

And how the fuck do you say the beefy minis are bad, it’s bascially just tortilla, beef, cheese, and chipotle sauce.

• 1Like

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
I went to google recipes for copycat Lava Sauce, and the first ingredient the two recipes I looked at listed 'can of nacho cheese sauce'

I feel like the Internet has failed me somehow.

Did you expect copy of a fast food sauce to start with "procure a pound each of the finest aged Vermont cheddar and a nice parmagiano reggiano imported from Italy"? I can't imagine that lava sauce didn't start from the same nacho cheese you get from a pump dispenser at the gas station.

• 2Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
Did you expect copy of a fast food sauce to start with "procure a pound each of the finest aged Vermont cheddar and a nice parmagiano reggiano imported from Italy"? I can't imagine that lava sauce didn't start from the same nacho cheese you get from a pump dispenser at the gas station.
...yes?

• 1Quality Calories

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Double QP
McChicken
Large Fry
Sprite Tropical Berry Remix

1A7EA6EE-7FF5-4F6E-969C-B213298CA5E9.jpeg

• 1Quality Calories