The Fast Food Thread

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
I went down a Taco Bell Wiki rabbit hole while trying to find some history on the Cheesy Fiesta Potatoes, and I instead found this old commercial for the Double Decker Taco, from it's initial run as a limited time only item in 1995:

Now 24 years later, we put you to rest. Goodnight, sweet prince (and the other 8 menu items that got taken off last week)

• 5Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users

Conefed

Blackwing Lair Raider
Screenshot_20190917-122525_Chrome.jpg

Science is needed.
Also KFC macaroni nugget bowls.

• 2Quality Calories
Reactions: 1 users

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
I just came here to post that pizza. God bless Pizza Hut for being true fast food innovators. My girlfriend is going out of town next week, so I might have to indulge in that beautiful monstrosity while she's gone.

• 2Quality Calories
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
I need some scale on that Stuffed Cheez-It Pizza. How big we talkin'?

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Fedor

<Banned>

The Stuffed Cheez-It Pizza features four baked jumbo squares with a crust topped with the iconic sharp cheddar flavor of Cheez-It crackers. Each crispy square is stuffed with either cheese or pepperoni and cheese, and comes served with a side of marinara dipping sauce.

Stuffed-Cheez-It-Pizza.jpg

• 1Repost
Reactions: 1 user

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Domino's website is totally fucked up, can't get beyond the front page, so I'm like ok, it's gonna suck a little, but I'll call. Big mistake!!

The lady is literally telling me the deal on the front page of their website doesn't exist. She doesn't know what a chicken wing is. I struggle for a bit, and then just tell her to cancel it, and hang up. Fucking MAROONNN.... so hangry mad at that stupid cuntbag. FUCK

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Why the fuck are you ordering dominos? Get some real pizza, goddamn.
Wtf? Dominos is fucking good. Their re-done Deep Dish that they have now is pretty good. Shall we spin up another debate about Pizza, and why your Sysco pizza tastes better?

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
I’ve rarely been a part of pizza debates other than to mention that Wegmans frozen ones are good value and tasty (even the new cauliflower crust one was surprisingly good, but too damn small). But dominos is still pretty trash compared to most everything else (with P Johns being worse).

Haven’t had it myself lately but heard that even after the redone recipes, it didn’t really help.

lgarthy

<Silver Donator>
wendys spicey nugs... bready? and is too spicy for white ppl

better than mcdee nugs, can't compare to cfa

They are spicy, but then again, I swear they are made of salty, cayene-infused sawdust. Chicken? Doubt it... Chicken byproducts. Most likely. Try eating a few and then not drinking a quart of liquid within an hour.

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Domino's website itself is a spam of pop-up ads while ordering. Would you like extra cheese, would you like to add a sauce, how about some sides, it's like jesus christ i'm trying to do the 2 medium deal I shouldn't have to dodge getting an browser infection for that.

Vocellis recently had a $3.99 large deal this week, but their crust is still nothing like it was when they first opened and even Pizza Hut and Dominos are still better. I'd still rather split a Wegmans large (read: XL) with the family but that requires multiple people all wanting it. The amount is at least the same as 2x mediums from a named chain and the price makes up with their coupons, and let's be honest you never want to order without a coupon these days. Vocellis has you put the coupon in at the end so you see how much 2x larges would cost normally and it's ridiculous.

A while back my Pizza Hut changed their $5/6/7 deal to work with a single item now so i occasionally make use of that when i'll be passing by. But if I can spend $12 or less for 2 mediums or Wegmans large than any other food option better beat that in quality if they aren't beating it in price.

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
Reading these posts about the Dominoes site makes me wonder if it even works with APB & NoScript at all, or if I'd have to start allowing shit left and right. But not sure I care enough to try.

RE: Fast Food Apps. Was talking to a buddy of mine this weekend, and those apps came up. I detest them while his phone is infested with them. But hilariously enough...he has never tried the McDonalds app, otherwise I was going to see if it worked for him or not.