The Fast Food Thread

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Reading these posts about the Dominoes site makes me wonder if it even works with APB & NoScript at all, or if I'd have to start allowing shit left and right. But not sure I care enough to try.

RE: Fast Food Apps. Was talking to a buddy of mine this weekend, and those apps came up. I detest them while his phone is infested with them. But hilariously enough...he has never tried the McDonalds app, otherwise I was going to see if it worked for him or not.
Funny you mention that. Not sure why, but I thought hey, let me disable uBlock Origin for the site. Sure enough it started working after I did that. No idea what it was blocking? Some script maybe?

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Fifey

Trakanon Raider
I had my first Impossible burger a couple weeks ago. Friend didn't tell me what it was before I ate it and I couldn't tell a difference.
Impossible burgers/beyond meat are gross to me as a vegan. Just eat meat if you want that.

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
Impossible burgers/beyond meat are gross to me as a vegan. Just eat meat if you want that.

Most vegetarians of the different kinds go back to eating meat within 6 months of trying to 'do better'. Personally, the only vegetarians I've ever seen succeed long term are raised that way and don't know the deliciousness of meat. I can't fault people for trying to find a compromise because people are weak. I also eat whatever with my wife as a support system since she is pescatarian.

Back to thread topic, the Impossible Whopper has tasted better to me because they are trying harder to make a good product. My local BKs shit out some half-assed whoppers most of time but the Impossibles are loaded with toppings and pretty damn good. I usually only eat BK when I'm craving a Bacon King, they have something new, or I need a whopper fix and I use the BOGO deal. I like meat, and I like some effort put into the meal I've paid into. That's the Impossible Whopper right now far more than their regular ones.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
The problem with Impossible Meat is the god damn price. Cold day in hell I pay 50% more for an impossible burger as opposed to an actual beef one.

• 3Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Fifey

Trakanon Raider
Most vegetarians of the different kinds go back to eating meat within 6 months of trying to 'do better'. Personally, the only vegetarians I've ever seen succeed long term are raised that way and don't know the deliciousness of meat. I can't fault people for trying to find a compromise because people are weak. I also eat whatever with my wife as a support system since she is .
Those are people doing things because it's a fad diet and think it's gonna be the secret to weight loss. The same idiots who say things like meatless mondays or do some juice fast.

I was raised eating meat as most of the people I know who havent ate meat in over a decade.

• 1Like

Conefed

Blackwing Lair Raider
I need some scale on that Stuffed Cheez-It Pizza. How big we talkin'?
They're roughly 2/3 a strudel and come 4 to a box at $6.50. they smell just like Cheez-Its but the crunch isn't quite there. Mine were slightly undercooked.
I choose pepperoni and they're clearly premade because the filling is reminiscent of breakfast strudel.

They got me, but they don't have to get you.
2/10

20190918_124455.jpg

Car interior for scale

• 4Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Alex

Still a Music Elitist

Vegetarians and vegans aren't the target market. It's the meat eaters. I thought it tasted good and I might get another one from that one restaurant, but honestly, I'll just eat meat.

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Conefed

Blackwing Lair Raider
The pizz-it also makes breath bad. I didn't smell it on myself, but when i gave it to child, vomit. Literally in smell. So be weary if trying on lunch and have to return to human interaction.

Last edited:
  • 1Like

yimmien

Molten Core Raider
They're roughly 2/3 a strudel and come 4 to a box at $6.50. they smell just like Cheez-Its but the crunch isn't quite there. Mine were slightly undercooked.
I choose pepperoni and they're clearly premade because the filling is reminiscent of breakfast strudel.

2/10

.View attachment 223464
Car interior for scale

That picture irritates me just looking at it. That is only enough sauce to dip one of those squares in. Nothing I hate more than stingy dipping sauce amounts.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

slippery

<Bronze Donator>

2/10

.View attachment 223464
Car interior for scale
Fuck. I literally just ordered this 5 minutes ago, was going to take one for the team and try it. Then I read this. Mistakes were made boys

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
Fuck. I literally just ordered this 5 minutes ago, was going to take one for the team and try it. Then I read this. Mistakes were made boys
Alright, my verdict is the same. They are kind of like Mozzarella sticks, but the worst one you've ever had, and then twice as bad. 1/10, probably throwing the 2 pieces I didn't eat away (also small as fuck)

• 1Solidarity

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
My stomach has been very displeased with my choice to eat 2 of those pepperoni cheese it pizza things. Rough day, many mistakes made

• 1Like