The Fast Food Thread

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Today is the last day for those Taco Bell items that are going away. I ate my last XXL Grilled Stuft Burrito today. GF had a Double Decker Taco and a Chipotle Chicken Griller.

I should have gotten a Beefy Mini Quesadilla too but meh, those XXL Stuft burritos are huge.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I like the apps though so I can customize stuff without having to worry about the person taking my order fucking it up.

Edit: wait...what...? They are getting rid of Double Decker Tacos? :mad:

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
I like the apps though so I can customize stuff without having to worry about the person taking my order fucking it up.

Edit: wait...what...? They are getting rid of Double Decker Tacos? :mad:

The McD's here in SF are all electronic order systems. You deal with zero people except for the person who calls your number when you pick up the food.

Conefed

Blackwing Lair Raider
Papa Johns Cheeseburger Pizza (the one with Mac-like sauce) - This probably abomination started as novelty and is now my obsession. I crave for it now, stalk the release announcements to see if now is indeed the time for its return.

• 1Like

Xevy

Log Wizard
Papa Johns Cheeseburger Pizza (the one with Mac-like sauce) - This probably abomination started as novelty and is now my obsession. I crave for it now, stalk the release announcements to see if now is indeed the time for its return.

I've actually had it and as much as I loathe Papa John's pizza, it's actually fairly decent. It's a weird cheese and mustard type deal with pickels and hamburger balls. Sounds disgusting in every way, but is pretty okay.

Still not better than your specialty pizza from almost any other pizza place, but PJ's has some cheap deals around NFL time.

• 1Like

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Taco Bell's newest limited time menu addition, the Toasted Cheddar Chalupa.

I give it 3/5 Quality Calories.

It was good but I don't think it will cross into cravings territory for me. Mine was freshly made. It was crispy on the outside, fresh and flavorful on the inside. The cheddar had just the right amount of sharpness to it. I will probably get the box deal for the next month while it is on the menu. Definitely a serviceable new entry.
toasted-cheddar-chalupa-beef.jpg

• 1Quality Calories

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
$20 x 500 days, considering CFA isn't open on Sundays that basically ordering two of the pricier combos each day for 2 years. If that's solo then that's two Chick-Fil-A meals a day, but if he's simply paying for other people too for 1 meal that's dedicated but not crazy levels.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
wendys spicey nugs... bready? and is too spicy for white ppl

better than mcdee nugs, can't compare to cfa

• 1Like

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
having worked as a Taco Bell cashier in a college town for a year, i am fluent in Dumbcuntese, and can tell that what she's trying to ask for is whatever Taco Bell sells as a side item instead of french fries (i.e. KFC sells potato wedges instead of french fries). she was just too stupd, too easily offended, and too easily flustered to get it out coherently. and she literally expected it to be basically the same thing as french fries just called something else, again probably like KFC, but yeah it's fucking Taco Bell ugh.

she's still a horrible dumb bitch and i hate her but i could have at least gotten her through my line as a paying customer instead of a viral video walkout lol

also, this taco bell cashier sucks at being a taco bell cashier if they couldn't get one drunk girl through their line lol.

i woulda just rang her up for a Cheesy Fiesta Potato and made a customer for life after she ate the most delicious $1 potato dish of her life.

Last edited:
  • 2Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

rad

Lord of Guk
having worked as a Taco Bell cashier in a college town for a year, i am fluent in Dumbcuntese, and can tell that what she's trying to ask for is whatever Taco Bell sells as a side item instead of french fries (i.e. KFC sells potato wedges instead of french fries). she was just too stupd, too easily offended, and too easily flustered to get it out coherently. and she literally expected it to be basically the same thing as french fries just called something else, again probably like KFC, but yeah it's fucking Taco Bell ugh.

she's still a horrible dumb bitch and i hate her but i could have at least gotten her through my line as a paying customer instead of a viral video walkout lol

also, this taco bell cashier sucks at being a taco bell cashier if they couldn't get one drunk girl through their line lol.

i woulda just rang her up for a Cheesy Fiesta Potato and made a customer for life after she ate the most delicious $1 potato dish of her life.

giphy.gif

• 2Truth!
  • 1Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
I had my first Impossible burger a couple weeks ago. Friend didn't tell me what it was before I ate it and I couldn't tell a difference.