The Fast Food Thread

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Is it just me, or are the wendy's spicy nuggets REALLY god damn spicy? Normally I like to dip in their creamy sriracha. But they're way too spicy to make that enjoyable. And I don't like eating nuggets solo, so I guess I'll continue with the regular ones.
i did say they were too spicy for joe smoe white guy, mainly b/c i think the breading sticks to the roof of your mouth longer, so you get more spicy time.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Spicy food that isn't capsaicin extract stupidity is usually delicious because natural chili peppers are really delicious. Wendy's spicy nuggets aren't even really chili pepper hot, they are black pepper hot. You boys are sad.

• 5Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 5 users

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
German wafers from Aldi’s.

I Blitzkrieg’d through these bad boys quicker than France 🇫🇷 surrendered.

1569430198769.jpeg

• 5Worf
  • 2Quality Calories
  • 1Like
Reactions: 7 users

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Went to McDonalds and tried the spicy bbq glazed chicken tenders. They are pretty messy so they give you a knife and fork. Glad I asked for ranch to dip because they were pretty devoid of flavor and spice. Basically tenders with McD's bbq sauce on them... 3/10 would not order again.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>

When I read the article I Googled Inspire Brands because I was curious who else they own. On their Wikipedia page they list Buffalo Wild Wings, Rusty Taco, and Sonic Drive-In.

At which point I went -- wait a second, what the fuck is a Rusty Taco? That sounds like a sex act! How have I never heard of this place before? And they list it before Sonic even? I don't think I've even seen anyone here talk about it

• 1WTF

Lanx

<Prior Amod>

When I read the article I Googled Inspire Brands because I was curious who else they own. On their Wikipedia page they list Buffalo Wild Wings, Rusty Taco, and Sonic Drive-In.

At which point I went -- wait a second, what the fuck is a Rusty Taco? That sounds like a sex act! How have I never heard of this place before? And they list it before Sonic even? I don't think I've even seen anyone here talk about it
sounds like an insult to a woman on menopause

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Was testing some equipment at a vendor facility today and they catered in Chick-fil-A and I tried to answer the age old question of “How much free Chick-fil-A is too much free Chick-fil-A?”

Ate so many nuggets those nerds were scared. And when I buy them I only get a 6 piece.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Conefed

Blackwing Lair Raider
Intermittent fattening

20190926_205137.jpg

Bacon King vs. Pretzel Double

Two drinks to pretend ordering for two, but also because I wanted both. Ordered inside to drink while cooking.

Bacon King: It's as good as they say. 6.5/10
Pretzel: Bread was waxy and mustard was too sharp. However, mustard vs. mayo is an age old flavor battle. I'm team mayo and thus Bacon King is clear winner. While i rate this as barely worth time at 4.5/10, team mustard may have the ratings flipped. With that said, the bun is waxy.

Last edited:
  • 2Quality Calories

joz123

Potato del Grande
The new frappes at burger king are great. $2.30 instead of 6 bucks for the same drink. Fuck Starbucks!

• 1Solidarity

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
I want to try the new jalapeno spicy chicken sandwich from Wendy's. Don't know when I'll get the chance though. Closest Wendy's is pretty far away (there's not a single Wendy's in all of SF).

• 1WTF
  • 1Dislike

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
We must have some giants on this board. I see the order sheet from Erronius Erronius and I'm in awe. I'm a big guy, but that's a meal that not even my myself, my wife, and our two kids could tackle. Most of it would be left on the table. That's damn impressive. I feel like I need to up my game, but I'm already fat enough at 230lbs, even if I am 6'4.

• 2Like
  • 1Quality Calories

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
You made me go back and examine the evidence. What the actual fuck indeed. That is a meal for 3-4 people.
  • 3 Sandwiches
  • 20 Nuggets
  • Large Fries
  • Large Drink
I can eat the nastiest fast food every damn day... It's the volume that some of you are able to put down that has never computed with me.

• 2Like
  • 1Worf