The Fast Food Thread

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
I eat one McDouble sometimes as a treat.

My meals never exceed 500 calories in a sitting and usually closer to 300.

But I have a 6 pack and don't have the beetus and I'm 45.

Bro's you need to tone it down, I need some peeps to play Pantheon release when I retire in 20 years and you do not want knee replacements.
My quick meal at McD's, is a single McDouble (no pickle, no mayo, no mustard, light onion & light ketchup), a small fry and a large drink. $4.71 after tax.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
My quick meal at McD's, is a single McDouble (no pickle, no mayo, no mustard, light onion & light ketchup), a small fry and a large drink. $4.71 after tax.
Buy One Get One for a $1 right now, so might as well make it 2 , and then might as well add on dem nuggs, and a drink.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Who ready to start poaching from that big ass bag of Halloween candy your wife tries to hide from you?

When Halloween rolls around all that will be left is now and laters and mounds.

• 1Truth!
Reactions: 1 user

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
The only thing cream of mushroom soup is good for is making green bean casserole. So do that
I use it to make smothered pork chops. I pan fry the chops. Then in the same pan saute onions, garlic, and mushrooms. Dump a can of cream of mushroom in and half the amount of milk it usually takes. Mix it up. Then put the chops into it til it's hot.

• 1Like

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
my "single small item" order at McD's when i'm not real hungry is the Daily Double.

it's on the menu everywhere and it's fucking great but they never market it AT ALL, only way any knows it exists is if you deep dive the menu.

it's just a mcdouble but done up with lettuce and mayo instead of pickles and mustard. for those that prefer the "other" basic burger style that other chains use.

• 1Solidarity

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
I promise you there was spit on that burger

yeah anyone that orders "no mayo, no mustard" just doesn't even understand burgers lol

(edit -- whoops meant to quote Kiroy not you Mario, sorry for the weird notification bro lol)

Xevy

Log Wizard
The Daily Double is an amazing sandwich. It's like their take on a less large Whopper, but the mayo/lettuce/tomato works really well with their normal patties, which is strange because McD's is all about minimal toppings and super salty fatty delicious patties. They're also very filling. I used to get 2 and I'd be full for like 8 hours, whereas I'll get 2 McDoubles and 2 McChickens and be hungry in 5 or so hours easy.

• 1Solidarity

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I tried the BBQ Chicken sandwich from McDonald's and it's just ok. It's definitely not worth the over $5 price. Bascially it's just McRib BBQ sauce, onions, pickles and then their more expensive chicken fillet. It made me wish I had a McRib which is easily better and cheaper. It is sub 300 calories though which is surprising to me.

Has anyone tried that new Subway BBQ sandwich? I've never had Subway ever, but that thing looks yummy as hell.

Last edited:

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
I just don't like the taste of either Mayonnaise or Mustard. So I order my meal without. Makes my life much happier.

• 3Solidarity
  • 1Blown
Reactions: 3 users

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
I tried the BBQ Chicken sandwich from McDonald's and it's just ok. It's definitely not worth the over $5 price. Bascially it's just McRib BBQ sauce, onions, pickles and then their more expensive chicken fillet. It made me wish I had a McRib which is easily better and cheaper. It is sub 300 calories though which is surprising to me.

Has anyone tried that new Subway BBQ sandwich? I've never had Subway ever, but that thing looks yummy as hell.
I tried the McDonalds one as well, and was also unimpressed. It was edible, but I won't be getting it again.

I'm intrigued by the Daily Double, I never knew it was a thing. I may have to try it.

I've tried the Cheesy Fiesta Potatoes with Spicy Ranch, that's a thing I wish I knew about sooner. This will lower my cost and food intake from Taco Bell. Good cheap filling item.

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Firehouse has a Nashville Hot Brisket sandwich out atm. I thought it was damn good. It's not on a normal sub roll though. They have this cornbread bun they put it on which was decent. The spice is good, but i also added peppers to mine.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
I am very interested in this daily double. Will get some next week I think!

• 1Solidarity