The Fast Food Thread

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
You ever see what those people on 600 Pound Life eat? It makes me want to develop an eating disorder.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Y'all forced me into this

McCheese McCheese Wednesdays

Dipping my first spicy chicken in sambal oelek as we speak.

15P3aqb.png

Yes who the fuck eats $30 of Wendy's in a sitting? God damn son.

Xevy

Log Wizard
I think that just shows how pricey fucking Wendy's is. Yes that's a lot of food, but $30 worth? It should be like $20 at most. There's like 1 $10 meal and then 20 dollars for 2 sandwiches and 20 nuggets.

I should show you want fuckin' $30 creatively used at Rally's with "2 for ____" deals could get you. I'm talking 10,000 calories ez.

• 1Quality Calories
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 1 users

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
yeah that Wendy's order would feed myself, wife, and both kids with me eating everything left over because fuck wasting money!

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Armadon

<Bronze Donator>
I want to try the new jalapeno spicy chicken sandwich from Wendy's. Don't know when I'll get the chance though. Closest Wendy's is pretty far away (there's not a single Wendy's in all of SF).
Oh it's good and you have to get the jalapanos fries with it. so tasty.

LiquidDeath

Magnus Deadlift the Fucktiger
I think that just shows how pricey fucking Wendy's is. Yes that's a lot of food, but $30 worth? It should be like $20 at most. There's like 1 $10 meal and then 20 dollars for 2 sandwiches and 20 nuggets.

I should show you want fuckin' $30 creatively used at Rally's with "2 for ____" deals could get you. I'm talking 10,000 calories ez.

I'm amazed it is that expensive. I can order 40 spicy nuggets for like 12 bucks here. I have no idea why they are so expensive on his ticket.

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
You made me go back and examine the evidence. What the actual fuck indeed. That is a meal for 3-4 people.
  • 3 Sandwiches
  • 20 Nuggets
  • Large Fries
  • Large Drink
I can eat the nastiest fast food every damn day... It's the volume that some of you are able to put down that has never computed with me.

I don't order that much, but I feel like I could eat that no problem. Might be bogging down by the time I got to the nuggets.

• 2Solidarity

Synj

Dystopian Dreamer
<Gold Donor>
You made me go back and examine the evidence. What the actual fuck indeed. That is a meal for 3-4 people.
  • 3 Sandwiches
  • 20 Nuggets
  • Large Fries
  • Large Drink
I can eat the nastiest fast food every damn day... It's the volume that some of you are able to put down that has never computed with me.

I eat one McDouble sometimes as a treat.

My meals never exceed 500 calories in a sitting and usually closer to 300.

But I have a 6 pack and don't have the beetus and I'm 45.

Bro's you need to tone it down, I need some peeps to play Pantheon release when I retire in 20 years and you do not want knee replacements.

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>

Bro's you need to tone it down, I need some peeps to play Pantheon release when I retire in 20 years and you do not want knee replacements.

I think falling down due to poor knees would fit the experience well.

• 3Truth!
  • 2Worf
Reactions: 4 users

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>

Bruh, one knee is already an erector set, and I have a 6 pack too. It's just hiding behind a berm made of cellulite.

• 5Worf
Reactions: 4 users

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
My 6 pack comes with 20% extra, free of charge.

Everyone loves free stuff.

• 2Worf

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
I have a can of Cambell's Cream of Mushroom soup that's dated 2008. I'm torn between trying it, and tossing it out wholesale.

wutdo?

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
The only thing cream of mushroom soup is good for is making green bean casserole. So do that