The Fast Food Thread

Armadon

<Bronze Donator>
The jealousy of anyone worth their salt on the West Coast?

FML I want White Castle. Pound out that 30 box easy on a raid night, amirite Regime Regime ?
I thought they were all over the west now. We have one in phoenix that has been open a few months now.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
I thought they were all over the west now. We have one in phoenix that has been open a few months now.
We have the much more dissapointing Krystals in Orlando. Trying that and finding it was not even close was a dark day. Their chicken sliders are solid though.

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
I ate at Red Robin over the weekend. Overpriced mediocre food.

Red Robin is alright. Nothing spectacular, but I do enjoy the steak fries.

So my city is getting its first White Castle. What should I expect?

I grew up with White Castle. They aren't an everyday type place for me, but when I get a craving I easily smash 10 cheeseburgers. If I feel extra ornery I get them with extra onions and then end up producing more methane than some countries. They are also one of the few burgers I prefer with no ketchup or mustard.

Xevy

Log Wizard
White Castle farts are their own thing. My brother has an "XY-Mas" guys only christmas party where everyone has to bring fast food and stuff and White Castle is banned by his wife because the farts just persisted for like 24 hours.

• 2Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
But I do hear their chicken rings are pretty decent, but much more expensive.

Ok the chicken rings are pretty decent. Had a band practice space that was next door to a White Castle so we were victims of circumstance and I went to White Castle more times than I care to admit. But my go-to order was chicken rings and mozz sticks. And a strawberry shake if I was really going for it.

Armadon

<Bronze Donator>
The new shredded chicken tacos at taco bell are pretty good for a dollar. I've only tried the buffalo flavor and it's got a nice little bite to it.

joz123

Potato del Grande
Ate at at a restaurant called Slaters 50/50. Supposed to be half bacon/half ground beef burgers but it had a weird flavor that didn't taste like either one.

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
Ate at at a restaurant called Slaters 50/50. Supposed to be half bacon/half ground beef burgers but it had a weird flavor that didn't taste like either one.

I ate there once, burgers were okay but their sampler platter was insanely good. They had some sweet potato fries with a pumpkin sauce that sounded gross, but it turned out incredible.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
It might be true. Or maybe it's just a shit company. At least out here it is. They are WAY too slow. 3 of them on this island have closed down recently. 2 are already becoming Raising Cane's. There's another that is scheduled to close once the lease runs out so that Chick-fil-A can open in its place. Rumor is they picked another location a little down the street to re-open that one. I really don't know though.

Conefed

Blackwing Lair Raider
Tried three 'burgers' lately

Arby's Bacon Brisket RB: the best of the three and yet while I enjoyed every bite I thought it wasn't worth it.
McD's Bacon with fried crispies burger - enjoyable when there was sauce and crispies. it was yummy but paled in comparison to that bacon artisan
BK Double Rodeo Bacon burger - ratio was all off, go single if try. at two patties, it was too fakey.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
So it’s Xmas time getting the Hershey Xmas mix.

krackle is the Go Bots to Crunch’s Transformers

aka

crunch eaters wore Jordan’s
Krackle kids wore Jordache

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Did not like those

Awww did they burn your tongue old man?

1576705593758.jpeg