The Fast Food Thread

Chysamere

<WoW Guild Officer>
That brownie thing looks fucking awesome. Brownie is my favorite dessert, and I can't think of a better way to serve it than just like that (I assume it is warmed as well), .

Hopefully this doesn't sour you on it ;)

1575731454257.png

It's from Mcdonalds and just has a Mcdonalds soft serve cone dumped on top. They actually come together in the same coupon here!

• 1Quality Calories
Reactions: 1 user
Yep. California taquerias absolutely destroy any Mexican food you can get elsewhere.
Texas says hello.

Having a somewhat food industry back ground. If you have the funds / credit available and you want to absofuckinglutely roll in dough. Open a raising cane's in a college town.

Its a license to print money hats.

I would immagine they have a very low food cost. ( they make like 5 things, thats it ) Less options = better.

Its delicious as shit, and pretty cheap for what you get / quality. We have 8 of them in columbus, and they are all busy as hell.

So ya, if you ever wanted to run / own fast food, and you have a pop of ~75K + / College Town it might be worth looking into.

Chick fil a is another place that will print money if you can open one. Problem is they won't let you decide where one will open.

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
So my city is getting its first White Castle. What should I expect?

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
You should try it. Once every 6 months I get a craving for it but it’s nothing special. It’s definitely drunk food.

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
You should try it. Once every 6 months I get a craving for it but it’s nothing special. It’s definitely drunk food.

There is something really satisfying about buying a literal sack of greasy food. The food is meh but the experience is great in a trashy way.

• 2Quality Calories
Reactions: 1 users

Khane

Got something right about marriage
So I found those gingerbread creme pies someone was talking about earlier in here. There is literally no branding on the box anywhere. Can't wait to try em.

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
I've only been to White Castle once in Chicago but I thought the burgers there were actually considerably worse than the microwavable white castle burgers you can buy in the frozen food section. Beef is not supposed to be gray.

• 1Like

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
Place near my parents’ business makes these goddamn honking crab cakes, so when I was down visiting they got the owner to freeze a pair for me to take back home to have. Cooked one up tonight and my fucking god, this thing was amazing. The cake is the size of a goddamn softball and it’s damn near pure fucking meat. Got another one to eat on Monday and I can’t wait.

• 1Quality Calories
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
I was in a Thai restaurant the other day and the options were mild, medium, hot, and Thai hot. I ordered red curry and told the waitress I wanted Thai hot and she was like "are you sure?". I said yes and it was spicy but I've had a lot hotter shit. The hot chicken ramen that we have talked about here I get pretty often and it's hotter than that was. Is this super spicy thing for real or do they just talk about it to try to scare the customers?
I probably missed this. You guys talking about the 2x spicy Samyang hot chicken ramen? I like their regular spicy, that is hot, but tasty. The 2x spicy was........ an experience. My entire face went numb when I ate that shit.

51QsCxhhOJL._AC_SY400_.jpg

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
I probably missed this. You guys talking about the 2x spicy Samyang hot chicken ramen? I like their regular spicy, that is hot, but tasty. The 2x spicy was........ an experience. My entire face went numb when I ate that shit.

Now you have me looking at this crap on Amazon. Not sure if I'll buy

Harshaw

Throbbing Member

I agree. The 2x is just too uncomfortable to eat unless you like punishing yourself.. and then your butthole.

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>

I was just talking about the regular. I didn't know about the 2x spicy version...

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
Now you have me looking at this crap on Amazon. Not sure if I'll buy

I have an H-mart nearby where they have all that crap. But the 2x was from a coworker. One of our other coworkers had given him one of those 5 packs. He said he couldn't even finish one. So, I had to try it. I almost gave up too, but was able to douse the flames a bit before finishing the second half. I really do like the regular ones, though. That is the high end of comfort zone for me. Tasty, and clears out my sinuses like a champ.

• 1Like

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
So my city is getting its first White Castle. What should I expect?
The jealousy of anyone worth their salt on the West Coast?

FML I want White Castle. Pound out that 30 box easy on a raid night, amirite Regime Regime ?

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Xevy

Log Wizard
White Castle isn't a "what should the wife and I get for dinner tonight?" meal. White Castle is the "I want to wreck myself so hard" meal. There's better and cheaper options abound, but if you're into the onion flavor, every now and again you'll want it real bad and you'll put down a good 10+ of those slimey little fucks. Would I eat them more than once or twice a year? Fuck no. But I do hear their chicken rings are pretty decent, but much more expensive.

• 1Worf