The Fast Food Thread

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
Lurkingdirk puts half a crushed up molly in every glass. Still tastes like thickened bull cum but at least you don't give a shit after.

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Egg Nog is awful.

how-to-drink-eggnog-step1-throwitin-the-trash-9416755.png

• 5Like
  • 3Supertaster
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 10 users

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Eggnog just has poor branding. Take the word “egg” out of it and you would get a 50% higher desireability rating. It is like a hot bitch named Helga.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Lurkingdirk puts half a crushed up molly in every glass. Still tastes like thickened bull cum but at least you don't give a shit after.

No, he gives you a choice between drinking his eggnog or listening to his family sing Christmas carols.

Yea... everyone "looooooves" his eggnog.

• 3Worf

Armadon

<Bronze Donator>
Well I just had my first White Castle experience. I bought 30 and could only eat 14. My asshole just exploded. I'm glad I made it home in time. Going to get stoned and eat the last 16 later.

• 4Quality Calories
  • 4Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 9 users

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Eggnog just has poor branding. Take the word “egg” out of it and you would get a 50% higher desireability rating. It is like a hot bitch named Helga.

I don't mind eggs in my cocktails. I actually love most egg white cocktails. I love bothering the fuck out of bartenders by asking for a Ramos Gin Fizz.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Helga also doesn't seem like a very off putting name. It's a viking name. I'd definitely fuck a chick named Helga with no regerts.

Edna on the other hand... Or Butch...

No joke I have an aunt named Butch.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I don't mind eggs in my cocktails. I actually love most egg white cocktails. I love bothering the fuck out of bartenders by asking for a Ramos Gin Fizz.
Eggnog doesn't even have eggs. That's an old title right ? I only researched it once to see if it listed the name of the animals semen you were drinking

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Eggnog doesn't even have eggs. That's an old title right ? I only researched it once to see if it listed the name of the animals semen you were drinking

It's a drink made out of eggs and heavy cream. I can get down with a white russian, whisky sour, or gin fizz. But to mix and match cream and egg? Lines must be drawn.

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
It's a drink made out of eggs and heavy cream. I can get down with a white russian, whisky sour, or gin fizz. But to mix and match cream and egg? Lines must be drawn.

You've got to whip the eggs so there is foam in your eggnog. It's magical.

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
I'd definitely be 50% more attracted to a hot bitch if you took the eggs right the fuck out of her

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
Look, we clearly disagree about eggnog, but let's all come together in our hatred for Fruitcake
You've just never had good fruitcake!

It's even better with a cup of coffee. Shit just melts in your mouth.

My mom made fruitcake cookies every year, and they were even better. God damn, I want some right now

1576895908814.png

• 2Like
  • 1WTF

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
My mom makes a solid fruitcake. Look forward to it every year. Much more so than eggnog and I like eggnog.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users