The Fast Food Thread

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
but seriously, the previous nutritionists are shit-tier because they pumped us full of carbs and now we all have heart disease. this generation's nutritionists are shit-tier because they aren't screaming about the dangers of eating soy and now we all look like
numalesmile.png

Last edited:
  • 2Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 3 users

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
Soy is by FAR the food with the most estrogen. What that does to you I have no idea but tofu eaters fretting about hormones being given to cattle don't know WTF they're eating.

5ce7007c3fd6e.image.jpg

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Khane

Got something right about marriage
but seriously, the previous nutritionists are shit-tier because they pumped us full of carbs and now we all have heart disease. this generation's nutritionists are shit-tier because they aren't screaming about the dangers of eating soy and now we all look like
numalesmile.png

Buddy, if you think nutritionists are scientists I've got a starship enterprise with a fully functional warp drive to sell you.

Nutritionists are the Mormons of the scientific world. Except they can't get their story straight and are generally, somehow, dumber than actual Mormons.

• 1Truth!
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
It's Polish/Ukrainian food. It's essentially mashed potatoes in a dough pocket, with whatever spices/etc... you want to put in it. Also, I'm Canadian and thus not a yank.

That white afro screams yank.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

bolok

Trakanon Raider
Potato and cheese, and saurerkraut are the standards, topped with a mound of onions fried in butter. Delicious carb nightmares. Meat filling exists, but rare- fruit filling is also a thing. Eat them with latke's and applesauce for the true food coma experience.

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
You can do a lot of things with them. There's nothing stopping you from putting any sort of spices or flavouring you want in them if you make your own. For the premade ones that I linked I like to boil them for 5 minutes and then fry them a bit in a pan with some butter and then sprinkle some dill and salt and pepper on them. But they also make a bunch of other flavours, some of which I like to dip with various sauces like sweet thai chili. They're pretty cheap, and easy as fuck to make.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
you still there, eating? Can we have a status update please?

Loooked a little something like this

jalapeño burger
double double
Melt
Fries

1577227034960.jpeg

Finished it off with
1577227674461.jpeg

making sweet and spicy chili Doritos their bitch. 8.5/10 ate the whole fucking bag

Then I said fuck it. It’s Christmas Eve and it’s time to break out the Star Crunch and Ez Cheese n Ritz action

1577227547251.jpeg

ps I got new air fryer baskets so Im going to air fry some pizza rolls later.

Last edited:
  • 6Quality Calories
Reactions: 5 users

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Pssst hey you wanna buy some of Grandma’s fresh peanut brittle? $400 a ounce get it now

I got spiced gum drops and Peanut M&Ms too. No fruit cake in this house. Maybe down at Noodleface Noodleface

2D082253-80C8-4E4C-A770-6A40138EB6FD.jpeg
B760FEE4-009D-4009-BFC5-AA123459C74F.jpeg

21D659EC-6506-4E27-8A69-81D2E4AE32C5.jpeg

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users