lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
83508330_2916625558435644_8510756088214192128_n.jpg

• 1Quality Calories
Reactions: 1 user

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
That looks like something a single mother from Ohio would post on her FB page. I know this because I see posts exactly like that on FB.

• 1Truth!

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
I tried Papa Johns new thing, Paparitos or whatever the fuck they call it. The "flatbread pizza sandwich" thing. It's literally just a fucking personal pizza cut in 4 and folded in half. Would not recommend.

I mean it's fine, but you might as well just get a $5 medium from Dominos or $5 hot and ready from Little Ceasars or something

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Think it was announced on Twitter today. And in classic Wendy's Twitter fashion, they trolled McDonald's in the process.

They pretty much banked on McD's not responding so they could deliver the punch line.

• 1Like

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Hahaha, holy shit they are good!

Some rando: What it take for a lifetime supply of spicy nuggs
Wendy's: keep buying spicy nuggs for the rest of your life

Not sure why, but Lol'ed good at that, it's not even their best ones.

Edit: Holy shit! Look at how many other popular brands reply to Wendy's. It's like all this social media managers/twitter peeps from all these companies are like buddies high fiving each other.

• 1Like

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
Edit: Holy shit! Look at how many other popular brands reply to Wendy's. It's like all this social media managers/twitter peeps from all these companies are like buddies high fiving each other.
It could all just be the same person

• 1Like

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Naw they're different people, different agencies, all that. I work in this industry. Twitter is just an environment where companies can act like a person. Completely different corporate rules apply there.

You want you see next level corporate Twitter participation, Google the Netflix sex tweet. Petco's response is awesome.

• 1Bullshit

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Naw they're different people, different agencies, all that. I work in this industry. Twitter is just an environment where companies can act like a person. Completely different corporate rules apply there.

You want you see next level corporate Twitter participation, Google the Netflix sex tweet. Petco's response is awesome.
Holy shit. Everyone, literally everyone, got in on that! Hahaha 😂

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
finally tried the popeyes chicken sammy, got two, the reg and the spice. I like the spicy better and i'd rank my top 3 as

1. popeyes
2. wendys
3. cfl

It was pretty amazing especially considering my popeyes is extra rat infested and ran by a bunch of literal meth heads

• 1Quality Calories
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
finally tried the popeyes chicken sammy, got two, the reg and the spice. I like the spicy better and i'd rank my top 3 as

1. popeyes
2. wendys
3. cfl

It was pretty amazing especially considering my popeyes is extra rat infested and ran by a bunch of literal meth heads

The secret ingredient is rat shit.

• 2Worf
  • 1Bullshit
Reactions: 2 users

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Ordered Wendy's today, sat in line for 5 minutes, pull up... "sorry dude our card machine has been down for 3 weeks we only accept cash"

Signs were nowhere to be seen

I don't think I've ever been so mad in my life. What is this, 1956? I don't carry cash

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Ordered Wendy's today, sat in line for 5 minutes, pull up... "sorry dude our card machine has been down for 3 weeks we only accept cash"

Signs were nowhere to be seen

I don't think I've ever been so mad in my life. What is this, 1956? I don't carry cash

I always keep a 2 $20s in the wallet for emergencies.

You failed.

• 1Worf

uncognito

Trakanon Raider
Got a baconator from wendy's for the first time.. Was very hungry and expectations were as high as I was.

First bite was a massive glob of mayo, ketchup and melted cheese. Was so god damn disgusting I almost threw up. biggest fast food let down i'v had in a while. Could have had like 9 reaper ranch tacos and a baja blast for the same price.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
First bite was a massive glob of mayo, ketchup and melted cheese. Was so god damn disgusting I almost threw up.

This isn't the weight loss thread you heretic. Go eat some lettuce and "let us" revel in mayo, ketchup and melted cheese deliciousness on our bacon hamburgers.

• 2Quality Calories
  • 1Worf

Xevy

Log Wizard
Yeah, I read that first sentence and then was surprised when he said it was disgusting. You named like 3 of the 5 ingredients on the burger. I think you expect that.

I almost never use a credit card at fast food places after I had mine spoofed. I either have gift cards from a big Xmas haul or use cash monies. Though before that the bank was VERY happy to look at my credit statement to find where my card got cloned from and noticed that I literally went to only McDonald's Target and Dunkin Donuts in like a 5 month list. They said stuff like that really helps them find the breach. They said it was most likely the Dunkin Donuts.

And that's why ya boi uses gift cards and cash.

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users