The Fast Food Thread

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Does the US still not do card tapping? The only device my card ever touches is the bank's atm.
They "upgraded" to inserting vertically for a chip scan at serious stores, but if it's something like Safeway they are all broken and have you swipe anyways.

CFA has a portable QR scanner if you're paying through the phone though.

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
They "upgraded" to inserting vertically for a chip scan at serious stores, but if it's something like Safeway they are all broken and have you swipe anyways.

CFA has a portable scanner if you're paying through the phone though.
Yeah, we have that too but we had that quite a few years ago and everyone just taps for most things now when it's under $100

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
Just had my first Wendy's Bacon Classic in a long, long time. Best sandwich I've had from my usually subpar local franchise. Not sure if it's worth over $9 for the combo but I'll probably have it again sometime soon.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
God tier

my favorite new favorite salsa

Balanced- Hot as fuck and excellent flavor

D9E9D84F-E98B-49D1-A02A-965B5B11206E.jpeg

• 1Like
  • 1Quality Calories
Reactions: 1 users

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
Not sure why you guys are mocking him. It's easy as fuck to ruin a burger by putting too much condiments on it. It's likely he got some retard in the back that put far too much mayo & ketchup on it.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I think Mayo in general is kind of gross, but if it's low volume then I'm okay with it. But with ketchup I get disgusted

Khane

Got something right about marriage
What? You've never had a mayo sandwich before?

Baconator is a fast food burger with 6 damn slices of bacon on it, and you expect them to go light on the condiments and cheese?

When you order a fat person sandwich expect fat people portions (and love it)

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 2 users

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
1581193775466.jpeg

About to get my Smore on. McCheese McCheese bought the big box of Hershey bars. I got 4 boxes of graham crackers so 12 bars each should be enough between us.

• 3Like
  • 2Quality Calories
Reactions: 4 users

rad

Lord of Guk
A Farmer Boys just opened about mile down the road, been 4 times in the last week, so good.

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Yeah, I read that first sentence and then was surprised when he said it was disgusting. You named like 3 of the 5 ingredients on the burger. I think you expect that.

I almost never use a credit card at fast food places after I had mine spoofed. I either have gift cards from a big Xmas haul or use cash monies. Though before that the bank was VERY happy to look at my credit statement to find where my card got cloned from and noticed that I literally went to only McDonald's Target and Dunkin Donuts in like a 5 month list. They said stuff like that really helps them find the breach. They said it was most likely the Dunkin Donuts.

And that's why ya boi uses gift cards and cash.
The inconvenience of having to carry alternate form of currency, all the time, far outweighs the inconvenience of a quick call to Chase to tell them I didn't make those purchases. That's if it even ever happened again.

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
Got some of this sauce a few days ago and tried it on some chicken, shit is amazing.

2EC53C36-E30E-4DFA-BFBB-F248571D2A73.jpeg

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Xevy

Log Wizard
The inconvenience of having to carry alternate form of currency, all the time, far outweighs the inconvenience of a quick call to Chase to tell them I didn't make those purchases. That's if it even ever happened again.

The back and forth with the bank and the charges that hit AFTER they canceled my card were definitely not that easy. Better off just using cash for most everything. Don't be one of these "slim wallet" millenial fucks. Thicc Dad wallets are the way to go.

• 1Supertaster
Reactions: 1 user