The Fast Food Thread

Khane

Got something right about marriage
I have never had a problem cancelling or disputing a charge. Either you were extremely unlucky or you had some shady, third rate bank/CU's credit card.

I think it's a Taco Bell breakfast day boys. But I don't like their hash browns or coffee so here is the breakfast route.

McDonald's across the street first for hash browns because it's a good location with high volume and 9 times out of 10 they are straight outta the fryer and need to cool down anyway. Coffee shop next door for a nitro'd cold brew, then over to the TBell for my sausage grande scrambler.

All paid for with my trusty credit card.

• 2Quality Calories
  • 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
The back and forth with the bank and the charges that hit AFTER they canceled my card were definitely not that easy. Better off just using cash for most everything. Don't be one of these "slim wallet" millenial fucks. Thicc Dad wallets are the way to go.

So you’re the guy making us all wait as the doofus counts your money back at the register.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
I have never had a problem cancelling or disputing a charge. Either you were extremely unlucky or you had some shady, third rate bank/CU's credit card.

I think it's a Taco Bell breakfast day boys. But I don't like their hash browns or coffee so here is the breakfast route.

McDonald's across the street first for hash browns because it's a good location with high volume and 9 times out of 10 they are straight outta the fryer and need to cool down anyway. Coffee shop next door for a nitro'd cold brew, then over to the TBell for my sausage grande scrambler.

All paid for with my trusty credit card.
McD hash browns are two fucking dollars each. Fuck that

Khane

Got something right about marriage
McD hash browns are two fucking dollars each. Fuck that

McD's around here is expensive but they are still only $1.10 each here. I don't do this often, but this morning I wanted the perfect fast food breakfast.

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
This reminds me of going somewhere and then stopping at sonic on the way home for the drinks. Route 44 Cherry 🍒 Limeade with your Wendy's spicy chicken is God tier!

• 1Quality Calories
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
McD's around here is expensive but they are still only $1.10 each here. I don't do this often, but this morning I wanted the perfect fast food breakfast.
I was surprised because I remember them being around a buck. $2 in the app for my local mcd, which is fucking insane. Can get a chicken McGriddle for 50 cents cheaper than a single hash brown

• 1WTF

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
Had a Popeye's three piece for lunch. Pretty good chicken, fries were pretty good too, but what a shady ass place that is. I hate going there. Can't understand a word anyone is saying because they all mumble and everyone looks stoned.

• 1Like

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
20200208_144232.jpg@Lanx let's get it, then we can go shopping on Amazon!

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Had a Popeye's three piece for lunch. Pretty good chicken, fries were pretty good too, but what a shady ass place that is. I hate going there. Can't understand a word anyone is saying because they all mumble and everyone looks stoned.

Seems to be a common issue.

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
Anyone know why Kirkland Brand grape juice from Costco disappeared everywhere? No stores or warehouses have it?

My kids love that shit.

Sludig

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Anyone know why Kirkland Brand grape juice from Costco disappeared everywhere? No stores or warehouses have it?

My kids love that shit.
I've oft been crushed by removal of long time products. Hate they got rid of Kirkland bread. Not exciting but now another reason I go to a regular grocery now instead of being able to 1 stop shop.

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Ordered Wendy's today, sat in line for 5 minutes, pull up... "sorry dude our card machine has been down for 3 weeks we only accept cash"

Signs were nowhere to be seen

I don't think I've ever been so mad in my life. What is this, 1956? I don't carry cash

I always order via the app now. It's impossible for them to fuck up your order. It should always take your CC too.