The Fast Food Thread

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Regime Regime Quick, respond to him and agree to it so I can witness the bet and you can force any avatar you like on him

I mean
1581466129053.jpeg

Chysamere

<WoW Guild Officer>
This brings up a good point.

McDonalds has the best chicken nuggets. Why haven't they put a nail in the coffin of all other fast food restaurants by making spicy chicken nuggets? I can only assume they would be incredible.

?

1581469596801.png

1581469619912.png

Already exist bro. They are as good as they sound.

• 3Like
  • 1Blown
Reactions: 3 users

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
McDonalds headquarters is a couple blocks from my office I need to check it out. They have a global menu restaurant in the building open to the public.

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
This brings up a good point.

McDonalds has the best chicken nuggets. Why haven't they put a nail in the coffin of all other fast food restaurants by making spicy chicken nuggets? I can only assume they would be incredible.

wat lol

mcdonalds kryptonite is chicken, they can't make good chicken anything to save their fucking life

Chysamere

<WoW Guild Officer>
Even that dipping sauce looks superior to what we have access to

They like to do speciality dipping sauces. When the spicy nuggets come out, they offer spicy mayonnaise and a sour cream and onion sauce.

This is counterbalanced by the fact the rest of the time they only have spicy mustard and bbq and it suuuuucks.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Conefed

Blackwing Lair Raider
I fucking hate the quesadilla burrito or whatever the fuck they keep giving me when I order a $1 quesadilla.

fries still baller

fry burrito is a muck of beans, but chicken in it good.

LiquidDeath

Magnus Deadlift the Fucktiger
wat lol

mcdonalds kryptonite is chicken, they can't make good chicken anything to save their fucking life

Really? I like Chick Fil A's better, but the breading makes them fundamentally different in my book and I still think they taste good. That and I can get 40 McDonald's nuggets for 10 bucks and not even close to that many from Chick Fil A.

Of course, if Chick Fil A ever made their own spicy nuggets then I'd eat myself sick on those as well.

Every place just needs to make spicy nuggets. They are superior in every way.