The Fast Food Thread

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
When I was a kid, I loved BK. They used to be legit. I don't know what happened, or how it could happen across the board to such a large organization, or why people continue to tolerate it. But they just have no standards anymore. Service, food quality, food prep, just the cleanliness and hygiene of the restaurants, everything has tanked.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Bacon King is delicious.

In fast food news in downtown Austin they have this place called Austin Java that is actually like a New York Deli or old fashioned diner. Club sandwich so big I could barely finish it. Along with a mountain of fries.

I'll need to go there more often.

View attachment 250423

Have you checked out Biderman's Deli? I tried out that joint when I was in Austin a couple weeks ago and I was very impressed. Plus, they do pastrami breakfast tacos which taste as great as they sound.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
I've been before. It's just a bit out of my way when it comes to work lunch.

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
Had a sausage-dog from Costco for the first time last week and got some of their fries too. The fries were surprisingly good. Really nice crust on them. I'm going to have to try the poultine next time as apparently they make it right (with cheese curds) and not the fake kind.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
The BK app makes BK better. Pretty good deals on the app.

Cost isn't the issue. The food just sucks. Bad.

McD's and Wendy's are both immensely better than BK. BK should never be an option, Noodle.

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
BK lives and dies with the Angry Whopper. You can squeeze by with a Bacon King but the rest of their shit is beyond sub par. On the bright side we just had a new Wendy's open close by and since it's brand new they actually took the time to employee human beings, so far the food has been solid and they speak enough English to take your order in one go. Meanwhile I am not even sure our local McDonalds employees anyone above a sub-human level.

A+ would Dave Thomas again.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

sukik

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I saw this on twitter and immediately thought of you guys.

• 6Mother of God
  • 2Quality Calories
  • 1Like
Reactions: 8 users

Rope

Silver Knight of the Realm
And just remember, people think she should be making 15+ an hour

Maaaaaan. Fuck you. If you pay $15 an hour you get to pick from a larger pool of workers because more people are willing to apply for your shit ass job.

"Chick fil a so good. Popeyes so bad, me not know why." Fuck you.

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
1582317305275.jpeg

1582317413767.jpeg

So good from Costco. Match made in heaven.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
McDonalds is disgusting

I used to think this way. But my McD's opinion has changed drastically in the past 3-4 years. I can totally get down with a double QP. It's one of my favorite fast food burgers. Beats the hell out of ANYTHING at BK.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I used to think this way. But my McD's opinion has changed drastically in the past 3-4 years. I can totally get down with a double QP. It's one of my favorite fast food burgers. Beats the hell out of ANYTHING at BK.

Lol dude I Agree I fucking love the double QP now. I never got it until recently and it’s my go to there now if Cajun mcchicken is out.

• 1Like

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I used to eat Double QP's a lot 15 or so years ago, but the beef at McDonalds is just such an odd texture to me. I mean, all the fast food places have weird burgers when you think about it. I think BK at least resembles a frozen patty you can buy at Walmart.

Plus I got really sick from McDonalds on a work trip, so it has been ruined.

So really my options here are BK or Wendys but after my latest trip BK is completely cut off anyways.

• 1Like

Armadon

<Bronze Donator>
It sucks because my mcds across the street from me is worse then a Popeyes when it comes to service. Never had anything of quality from them. The other closest mcds is 4 miles but I have such a sour taste from the one by my house I never go to the next closest one.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
I used to eat Double QP's a lot 15 or so years ago, but the beef at McDonalds is just such an odd texture to me. I mean, all the fast food places have weird burgers when you think about it. I think BK at least resembles a frozen patty you can buy at Walmart.

Plus I got really sick from McDonalds on a work trip, so it has been ruined.

So really my options here are BK or Wendys but after my latest trip BK is completely cut off anyways.

omg that's the taste you WANT?!? Like a fucking JTM? No wonder you like the shittiest place.